FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Wow crazy stuff, Lewis what were you thinking? racechik?? :hehe:

Dont go therte! leave me alone. Im in mourning!

Not giving you a hard time in any sense as I'm kinda confused aswell.

You're always confused tex :P .

Atleast I'm consistent :thumbup: .
if i remember this correctly, i think LH told one story to one party, and a different story to another party (press, i assume) that re-opened the issue

according to SPEEDtv.com "It's understood that SPEEDtv.com's exclusive story on Sunday night first alerted the FIA to the possibility that Hamilton might not have been entirely truthful with his comments."
http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/ ... y-hearing/

so did he sort of shot his own foot by telling two stories which re-opened the issue?

any how, congratulations to trulli!

to lie in front of stewards is not a good way to start a season... :nono::nono:

Oh what a tangled web we weave...

When I first saw the headlines, my immediate gut reaction was that they must have, at least, stretched the truth when presenting evidence to the stewards. Very stupid move on Hamilton's part, and assuming that things are as they are reported, they are well justified in penalising him.
a rediculous decision

facts are that Trulli overtook under safety car conditions because he went off the circuit - you can't retake your position - Hamilton or any driver is entitled to slow down or increase the pace so long as it's under the Safety car speed in order to manage his car.

This is just another F1 establishment attack at McLaren and Hamilton to obstruct them from any form of race success when Ferrari have race failed.
a rediculous decision

facts are that Trulli overtook under safety car conditions because he went off the circuit - you can't retake your position - Hamilton or any driver is entitled to slow down or increase the pace so long as it's under the Safety car speed in order to manage his car.

This is just another F1 establishment attack at McLaren and Hamilton to obstruct them from any form of race success when Ferrari have race failed.

Do you not believe that Hamilton lied to the stewards? At the moment it looks likely that he at least "misled", but let's wait until more evidence comes out before we bring out the paranoia cards.

See our F1 related articles too!