FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Hamilton wants out remember :wink:

Until i see a quote from Him or his Dad saying that i'll put it down to media speculation in a effort too sell papers.

If he wanted out he'd make it clear to Mclaren and the Media to

1. Drum up Intrest in him as a driver.
2. Scare the s*** out of Mclaren.

What's that matter? McLaren have shown they'll do anything for Hamilton, and the Hamiltons have shown they don't give a flying f*** about McLaren.

I get the impression that you no longer want Hamilton at McLaren

Why would he? He's caused them nothing but trouble. They could equally talented drivers for less money - without the drama.

Ok lets think this through well there is Alonso but that didn't work well how about Kimi well he left McLaren don't think he is coming back Massa is a very good driver who seems to be steadily improving but I still think Lewis is better, Kubica is fast but I would only consider him an equal to Massa, Vettel is the only driver who I would consider but I think he will be heading BMW's way after Red Bull. Maybe Lewis's team manager shouldn't of suggested for him to lie and things may of been better though Lewis should of thought it through and not lied anyway!

Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg, Paffet, Davidson, Di Resta, Webber, Heidfeld, Glock, even Bourdais. All of these, given a car as competitive as the MP4-22 or MP4-23, could bring home the championship for McLaren.

Yep. Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg and Heidfeld were the first ones in my head, but all of those apply.

Yeah. Alonso, Barrichello and Button could also do it, but I omitted those because I don't think McLaren would have Alonso back again and Barrichello and Button are happy enough at Brawn. Currently, they don't need to move anywhere. And, as sad as it makes me to say it, Barrichello won't be around for much longer.

Until i see a quote from Him or his Dad saying that i'll put it down to media speculation in a effort too sell papers.

What's that matter? McLaren have shown they'll do anything for Hamilton, and the Hamiltons have shown they don't give a flying f*** about McLaren.

Why would he? He's caused them nothing but trouble. They could equally talented drivers for less money - without the drama.

Ok lets think this through well there is Alonso but that didn't work well how about Kimi well he left McLaren don't think he is coming back Massa is a very good driver who seems to be steadily improving but I still think Lewis is better, Kubica is fast but I would only consider him an equal to Massa, Vettel is the only driver who I would consider but I think he will be heading BMW's way after Red Bull. Maybe Lewis's team manager shouldn't of suggested for him to lie and things may of been better though Lewis should of thought it through and not lied anyway!

Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg, Paffet, Davidson, Di Resta, Webber, Heidfeld, Glock, even Bourdais. All of these, given a car as competitive as the MP4-22 or MP4-23, could bring home the championship for McLaren.
But could they beat Hamilton if they were in the same car? I would say no with the exception of Vettel I think he might be able to do it I think the only driver who could beat Lewis is Alonso.

But could they beat Hamilton if they were in the same car? I would say no with the exception of Vettel I think he might be able to do it I think the only driver who could beat Lewis is Alonso.

Yes, I think they could beat Lewis in the same car. Well, Bourdais is questionable. But the rest, I think they could do it. Lewis has only had two team-mates in Formula One, and he has only beaten one of them so far. It's a little early to say that nobody else in the sport could beat him, especially when you consider the fact that none of them have driven a car that was in the same position of Lewis' first two.

Yes, I think they could beat Lewis in the same car. Well, Bourdais is questionable. But the rest, I think they could do it. Lewis has only had two team-mates in Formula One, and he has only beaten one of them so far. It's a little early to say that nobody else in the sport could beat him, especially when you consider the fact that none of them have driven a car that was in the same position of Lewis' first two.

:rofl::rofl:

:rolleyes:

And you wonder why people think you're delusional?

I think this season will show us a lot about Hamilton's actual driving skill by seeing how often he punches above his weight on the track he has outperformed his car in the last two races but then again that's only 2 races will take a few more to find out.
Was wondering if anyone knew what food shops are in Silverstone village?

Being a small village there isn't too much. It has its pub, and a butcher. It also has 2 shops (a post office and a general store) The General store is quite good, but the problem with all of these things are that they are always packed. Are you deff coming along this year Frosty?

Being a small village there isn't too much. It has its pub, and a butcher. It also has 2 shops (a post office and a general store) The General store is quite good, but the problem with all of these things are that they are always packed. Are you deff coming along this year Frosty?

Yeah I'm definitely going got tickets for the 3 days getting there Thursday evening :D
Only 2 months to go! Should I buy one of those electric coolers so I can bring along plenty of booze? Or if we're meeting up will we be going to any nearby pubs? :)

Yeah I'm definitely going got tickets for the 3 days getting there Thursday evening :D

Mega, decided where to stay yet?
Only 2 months to go! Should I buy one of those electric coolers so I can bring along plenty of booze? Or if we're meeting up will we be going to any nearby pubs? :)

Erm Thats a good point actually, when and where are we meeting up. I may stick a small fridge and run it off my car lol

:rolleyes:

And you wonder why people think you're delusional?

Jeez, you are sensitive!You think Im delusional!!!MMMMM think that might be you. After traipsing out a pile of drivers lewis has already beaten , in many cases convincingly (not just talking about F1 here). And if we are talking F1 he's champion. Oh yes, the best car thing..... Well Alonso seems to be regarded as his best rival and I think he beat(Ok drew with if you exclude count backs) him during his rookie year in the same equipment. Take of the glasses :headbang: Just because you dont like him doesnt mean he cant drive.

See our F1 related articles too!