FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
well i am not going to SIlverstone now. kinda sucks. i guess going to Spa will have to do :yawn:

Ah how come ? I really want to go to Spa hmmm

its too much of a rush, ill still be going to MTC London Scotland! whats the best way to get to Belgium from the UK? is the ferry expensive?
That's bloody hypocritical, there wouldn't be a problem to solve if Bernie hadn't created it in the first place.

:yes:
I still think he orchestrated this is and is trying to deflect blame so he wont appear as the bad guy if the UK loses its GP even though he wanted it to go.
well i am not going to SIlverstone now. kinda sucks. i guess going to Spa will have to do :yawn:

Ah how come ? I really want to go to Spa hmmm

its too much of a rush, ill still be going to MTC London Scotland! whats the best way to get to Belgium from the UK? is the ferry expensive?

Prob easier to get a cheap flight with easyjet or somthing.
Hi guys
new user here, first post, go easy!

first time at the british GP this year, got seats in row G in luffield A, anyone know what the view is from here?
Cheers

Aye, Luffield A is pretty good. Get to see the cars from Bridge all the way till Woodcote (so that's effectively the entire stadium complex)
excellent, really cant wait.
i have platinum tickets, which gives me a seat on sunday and roving ticket on friday and saturday, can anyone tell me where you are allowed to go and what you can do with a platinum roving ticket on friday and saturday?

also as a semi pro photographer id like to get some photos on friday/saturday as close to the track as possible, where/how is the best way to do this?
Thanks for your help!
excellent, really cant wait.
i have platinum tickets, which gives me a seat on sunday and roving ticket on friday and saturday, can anyone tell me where you are allowed to go and what you can do with a platinum roving ticket on friday and saturday?

also as a semi pro photographer id like to get some photos on friday/saturday as close to the track as possible, where/how is the best way to do this?
Thanks for your help!

Well first off, as you know, there is fencing around the entire circuit so that may prove an obstacle. You could try the entry to Bridge corner or Maggots/Becketts for picture though. They would look awesome. Maybe the terrancing at luffield too.

As for the roving ticket, it means you can go anywhere over Friday and Saturday. That means any seating area or Grandstand around the outside of the track.
cool, i know there is fencing all round, just hope i can find somewhere i can get a good photo. thanks for your help

if you have an SLR bring that. point and shoot camera's are crap for racing! i was close to the track and it was still not close enough to get a good shot!

See our F1 related articles too!