FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

You sound like the dad in an early 90s sitcom

I do don't i :hehe:
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

I disagree: Image

:yawn:
Seriously? Implying my Fiancé look like that? Com'on. Your not 4, now just because your missing that special someone in your life, does not mean you take pops at me :thumbdown:

Unsurprisingly, you completely miss the meaning of my post, but that's ok. Carry on...

Oh i'm sorry lol! i'm a tit at time's :thumbdown:
sorry but, i'll be doing the same thing...if i was this guy - have a look at his face!! :rofl:

Oh my! What must Lewis think, he should of decked the tit :hehe:
Maybe Jenson is after Nicole?

:rofl: that will sour up the relationship within Mclaren fo sure :hehe:

I think Alonso, Glock, Rosberg (although is she of legal age??) and Button new asian chick... is hot.

Flav is da man. When i grow up i wanna be like Flav.

See our F1 related articles too!