FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

You sound like the dad in an early 90s sitcom

I do don't i :hehe:
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

I disagree: Image

:yawn:
Seriously? Implying my Fiancé look like that? Com'on. Your not 4, now just because your missing that special someone in your life, does not mean you take pops at me :thumbdown:

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

You sound like the dad in an early 90s sitcom

I do don't i :hehe:

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

I disagree: Image

:yawn:
Seriously? Implying my Fiancé look like that? Com'on. Your not 4, now just because your missing that special someone in your life, does not mean you take pops at me :thumbdown:

Unsurprisingly, you completely miss the meaning of my post, but that's ok. Carry on...

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

Jon Lajoie has something to tell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

XD just kidding ;p
Now, that is Mark Webber with his mum isn't it?

Rosberg's girl is pretty hot..

I thought that as well...Maybe he started a relationship with her before he got rich...

she worked as a publicity officer for the F1 team he drove for , so no he was pretty rich when he met her.

I got that wrong! Well...partly wrong. She is his manager, she got sponsorship for him and as he had no results to bargain with she got it on the rounds of his looks, way before F1. Theyve been togethedr 13 years, before that it was just a business arrangment. He's what 32 now?. So he must have been about 18 when the relationship started, even younger when they met. She was in Australia at the time with husband and child, so obviously older but , dont know how much. Quite a story!!

milfs are the best.

Really? How so? Im intrigued!
milfs are the best.

I dunno why. I'm pretty when every guy was growing up, they had at least one friend who had a hot mom and it just becomes a fantasy. Kinda like in Superbad. :rofl:

Of some help maybe?:hehe:

:rofl::rofl: Nah I'm fine, I think I'll pass. :hehe:

So, you turn into a chicken when staring at a cougar? :P:hehe:
milfs are the best.

I dunno why. I'm pretty when every guy was growing up, they had at least one friend who had a hot mom and it just becomes a fantasy. Kinda like in Superbad. :rofl:

No offense to anyone, I just think meeting people over the internet is weird.
We've all met over the internet :D
milfs are the best.

No offense to anyone, I just think meeting people over the internet is weird.

Tell that myownalias :wink:

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

Jon Lajoie has something to tell:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ_WM

XD just kidding ;p

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is bloody awesome :thumbup: Hmmmmm.....i don't think that would get Mr.Vanilla Bear laid, reminds me of Doug Heffernan of King of Queens by the way he is talking :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!