FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
I would use the line Billy Crystal used as Fernando Lamas, darling lets go back to my place and do things I'm going to tell my friends we did anyway! :hehe:
I don't really find nicole attractive.
And mark can do better :/

Maybe I should start a beautiful women thread (:

Please do I just hope you include Hannah and yourself in it :wink: . Anything you feel that may be inappropriate just pm it to me and I will judge it ok? :D

Please do I just hope you include Hannah and yourself in it :wink: . Anything you feel that may be inappropriate just pm it to me and I will judge it ok? :D

Wow, tex.
Include us there yourself :P
And there will be no such pictures :D
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE
I dont get it. If you don't like Nicole then show me pictures of your "dream women".

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

It's her face... and as i said earlier, 'mutton dressed as lamb' imo. :)

Also, see this thread!
I think Louise was the best! Nicole? Yuck! :hurl: I think some of them have nice misses, but there only there because there face were on TV, if they worked in BK, would they be with them? It's based on lies.

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

I'm just not a fan of lots of make-up. Similarly, I find most forms of cosmetic surgery to be off-putting in some way.

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

Agreed, if my Fiance even puts a little bit too much slap on i' go silly. I hate it? Woman are woman - NOT CLOWNS -

You sound like the dad in an early 90s sitcom

IF THIS IS NOT NICE

Also, see this thread!

I disagree: Image

See our F1 related articles too!