FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By McLaren Fan
And more Lee.

Meh. :yawn:
By EwanM
And more Lee.

Meh. :yawn:

:P NO NOT TED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
By EwanM
More MB quotes from this weekend :hehe: :

“The seven times World Champion there, breaking all the rules standing in the pitlane and not on the pitwall!”

“Bourdais always looks like he’s lost a hundred francs and found one.”

“Glock’s been giving the side of the track a haircut most of the weekend.”

“It’s understeering like a cross-Channel ferry.”
By McLaren Fan
Yes. :hehe:
By Jensonb
My favourite's the Ferry crack :hehe:
By EwanM
No EJ this weekend, he can't make the race. So filling in for him is Mike Gascoyne. So let's see how that goes.
By Denthúl
No EJ this weekend, he can't make the race. So filling in for him is Mike Gascoyne. So let's see how that goes.

Ooh. I've always liked hearing MG. I think his insight would be pretty good, too. It's certainly more recent than Eddie's. And besides, Eddie really annoyed me last time out. :(
By EwanM

Ooh. I've always liked hearing MG. I think his insight would be pretty good, too. It's certainly more recent than Eddie's. And besides, Eddie really annoyed me last time out. :(

According to his interview on Radio 2, they asked Eddie why he wasn't going to be there he said he was off to the FA cup semi instead because China "did nothing for him" :S
By Denthúl

According to his interview on Radio 2, they asked Eddie why he wasn't going to be there he said he was off to the FA cup semi instead because China "did nothing for him" :S

Are you serious?! I mean, at least Brundle has a good reason for not being there at Hungary. And on that note, who will replace him this time round?
By EwanM
Deadly serious.
Erm good Question. I suspect DC will go into the box and maybe they'll get MG and EJ?
By Denthúl
Deadly serious.
Erm good Question. I suspect DC will go into the box and maybe they'll get MG and EJ?

Maybe. It'd be interesting to hear DC in the box, actually. They could always get Damon in again, though.

See our F1 related articles too!