FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By vlad
Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?
By scotty
Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?

Yes - on their website, whenever the coverage is on air. Only UK users can watch online though, unless you find out a proxy server trick to make the site think you're in the UK.
By vaptin
"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso" :hehe: . Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.
By Robert12010
"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso" :hehe: . Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.

:hehe:
By Murray Walker

It's not like it was in my day!
//////////Memories\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Muzza
By scotty
Didn't think this warranted a whole new thread, EJ's shirt that various people have been signing recently for Children in Need on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eddie-Jordans ... 35b6c2b8c3

Check out the price tag ALREADY!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::eek::eek::shock:
By andrew
Just proves that some people have way more money than sense. The sad thing is, the twits that are bidding for it would most likely not give anything to charity under normal circumstances.
By LewEngBridewell
Will raise a good whack for a good cause. :thumbup:

It's been fun, seeing Eddie in that shirt, which has had a good old journey from being bought in India to ending up in Abu Dhabi. :)
By andrew
Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.
By vaptin
Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.

There isn't any fee for appearing on children in need, its completely voluntary.
By rob91

:yikes: I cannot believe you just said that! :nono:
By andrew

:yikes: I cannot believe you just said that! :nono:

I can't believe your vulgar addiction to playing with other eoples posts. I've fixed it as there is no need for melodramatics. :nono:
By scotty
Back on track, seems the BBC are actually doing one neat feature this season, an 'inside F1' at 1845 GMT on the BBC Sport site, Friday and Sat of each race weekend. Should pose as a nice warmup for the ensuing action..

See our F1 related articles too!