BBC coverage

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
vlad
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel

Re: BBC coverage

Postby vlad »

Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

scotty
Favourite Driver: My GCSE Chemistry Teacher John Driver

Postby scotty »

vlad wrote:Does BBC give a link for live streaming, and when?

Yes - on their website, whenever the coverage is on air. Only UK users can watch online though, unless you find out a proxy server trick to make the site think you're in the UK.
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
vlad
Favourite Driver: Sebastian Vettel

Postby vlad »

Damn! :banghead:
"I can only say that Red Bull gives you wings. It’s as simple as that."

vaptin

Postby vaptin »

"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso" :hehe: . Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.
Robert12010

Postby Robert12010 »

vaptin wrote:"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso" :hehe: . Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.

:hehe:
Tiger woods and Lewis Hamilton- idols and legends!
Mclaren- the past, present and forever!
bud
Shrub
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren

Postby bud »

www.onehd.com.au streams the races live this year, I don't know if it is only for Australians though. But If you want to give it a try it we get the BBC coverage.
Murray Walker

Postby Murray Walker »

vaptin wrote:"That's Massa in the pits!", no its a Torro Rosso" :hehe: . Don't think I noticed any other mistakes, there certainly is less talking, works better I think.

It's not like it was in my day!
//////////Memories\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Muzza

................. Can you speak up please? .................

scotty

Postby scotty »

Didn't think this warranted a whole new thread, EJ's shirt that various people have been signing recently for Children in Need on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Eddie-Jordans ... 35b6c2b8c3

Check out the price tag ALREADY!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::eek::eek::shock:
Rising number one of Formula 1, Juan - Juan, one wonders should Juan only win one Formula 1 one year, would Juan have won that one in round one, Juan??
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

Just proves that some people have way more money than sense. The sad thing is, the twits that are bidding for it would most likely not give anything to charity under normal circumstances.
LewEngBridewell
DD owns my a$$
Favourite Team: McLaren

Postby LewEngBridewell »

Will raise a good whack for a good cause. :thumbup:

It's been fun, seeing Eddie in that shirt, which has had a good old journey from being bought in India to ending up in Abu Dhabi. :)
Race wins:181Drivers' titles:12Constructors' titles:8
Fantasy F1 Team = Bridewell Palace Racing
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.
vaptin

Postby vaptin »

andrew wrote:Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.

There isn't any fee for appearing on children in need, its completely voluntary.
rob91

Postby rob91 »

andrew wrote:Is Children In Need a "good cause"? I thought it was just an ego trip for z-list celebrities to go on TV and say look at all this plight and poverty whilst thinking of their 6 figure fee.

:yikes: I cannot believe you just said that! :nono:
andrew
I disagree

Postby andrew »

rob91 wrote:

:yikes: I cannot believe you just said that! :nono:

I can't believe your vulgar addiction to playing with other eoples posts. I've fixed it as there is no need for melodramatics. :nono:
scotty

Postby scotty »

Back on track, seems the BBC are actually doing one neat feature this season, an 'inside F1' at 1845 GMT on the BBC Sport site, Friday and Sat of each race weekend. Should pose as a nice warmup for the ensuing action..