FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Flux
interesting, shes very good on 5live and the few tv pieces she has done.

and seriously if you have issue with legard just switch to 5live crofty and davidson are amazing.
By The Immortal Dragon
and seriously if you have issue with legard just switch to 5live crofty and davidson are amazing.

I do not like Legard.. at all ( :D ), and I do sometimes switch to 5Live where I enjoy the commentary much more.
However sometimes I do not find the option for the 5Live commentary.. that is during qualy and race.
If I press the red button I don't seem to get the option for the alternate audio.. does it happen to you too, guys?
By stonemonkey
I've only listened to Davidson and Crofty for the practice sessions but they're pretty good so I might give that a go for the quali and race. I never really liked Allen but at least he knew what he was talking about and could follow the race, Legard misses so much and when a replay of something we've already seen comes up he's like 'oh, what's happening here?''. I'd miss Brundle though.
By The Immortal Dragon
I never really liked Allen but at least he knew what he was talking about and could follow the race, Legard misses so much and when a replay of something we've already seen comes up he's like 'oh, what's happening here?''.

Yeah, I know, it's so annoying!
I mean, I guess they have quite a few screens (+ outside) to look at, but the other commentators do don't that!
By Flux
yes i have had that problem a few times aswell i find just exiting the menu system back to standard tv and re trying.
By The Immortal Dragon
You mean like quitting the "red button" menu? Or even the "blue button" menu?
I tried them both, and sometimes it just didn't work.
Is the 5Live commentary available at every race, by the way?
By Flux
i mean like going right back to the tv feed, then red button it all over again. happened to me today infact, and that seemed to fix it
By Flux
Eddie Irvine was fantastic on the forum today. brilliant.

and dont lotus look like the serious team these days
By The Immortal Dragon
i mean like going right back to the tv feed, then red button it all over again. happened to me today infact, and that seemed to fix it

I do that; I come back on BBC1, press the red button again, but I don't have the option to listen to the alternative commentary!
I do that quite a few times during the race/qualy, but it doesn't work :crying:
By Flux
thats really wierd, are you on sky or virgin or freeview ? best bet i would say is to give them a ring and see what happens. other option ofc is to go get a radio ! and mute the tv :P

See our F1 related articles too!