FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Amanda
The bbc are getting far to obsessed with what EJ is wearing, I don't give a damn.

It's an important part of the BBC coverage. Each week I eagerly await the answer to THE biggest question of the race weekend - Just how awful will Eddie look?

:whistling:
By 7UpJordan
I thought I'd never say this but... bring back James Allen!
By Gaz
The bbc are getting far to obsessed with what EJ is wearing, I don't give a damn.

It's an important part of the BBC coverage. Each week I eagerly await the answer to THE biggest question of the race weekend - Just how awful will Eddie look?

:whistling:

I thought it was a new low this week, if i had purple glasses i wouldn't a wear 'em
By texasmr2
I wish us americans could laugh along with you about EJ's commentary :hehe: .
By 7UpJordan
Jake, DC and Legard can bugger off, I'm fed up with them now, Legard's droning on just gets worse and worse, Jake is spineless and DC spends too much time suck ing up to Red Bull, and then they do countless interviews with Christian Horner.

Get James Allen back and have EJ as the sole anchorman, it would be hilarious.
By Gaz
Jake, DC and Legard can bugger off, I'm fed up with them now, Legard's droning on just gets worse and worse, Jake is spineless and DC spends too much time suck ing up to Red Bull, and then they do countless interviews with Christian Horner.

Get James Allen back and have EJ as the sole anchorman, it would be hilarious.

Jake, DC and EJ are alright EJ can be abit annoying but its more funny than annoying.

The reason there doing so many interviews with Red Bull mate is because they keep getting pole.

Not sure about Allen Back but Legard needs to go.
By hesketh308
I'd just like to say that Brundle is THE MAN, and that his grid walk is always great, and he gives very sensible views in the forum afterward
By Bubbie
I like the EJ/DC/JH commentary before the race and quali. It was lacking the Monaco Quali and race before Monaco when either EJ or DC wasn't there.

Agree that Brundle is the greatest. I love it when he smashes his way in front of some lesser mortals to get the interview "i'm live and she isn't". LOL
By EwanM
Ben Edwards is wonderful.

Anyone remember Eurosport 96 with Watson and Edwards commentating?
By LifeW12

[youtube]W-rr39qHj1Y[/youtube]
By scotty
Ben Edwards is wonderful.

Yup, got the whole of the Monaco GP somewhere here on my comp...

See our F1 related articles too!