FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Frosty
I mean, at least Brundle has a good reason for not being there at Hungary. And on that note, who will replace him this time round?

I still don't know why he doesn't go to that round does he go on holiday or something?
By scotty
I mean, at least Brundle has a good reason for not being there at Hungary. And on that note, who will replace him this time round?

I still don't know why he doesn't go to that round does he go on holiday or something?

That's what i heard too.

I hope they get Damon Hill in again, i thought he was quite good, unintentionally amusing like Murray was - talking about kicking cats behind closed doors and stuff, wtf?!? :hehe:
By 7UpJordan
Yeah I'd like to see Hill on the mike again at Hungary when Brundle has his annual break. :)

I remember Brundle would miss Canada due to competing at Le Mans and ITV would get somebody like Derek Warwick in.
By Denthúl
Yeah I'd like to see Hill on the mike again at Hungary when Brundle has his annual break. :)

I remember Brundle would miss Canada due to competing at Le Mans and ITV would get somebody like Derek Warwick in.

Derek Warwick wasn't bad, though I preferred Jody Scheckter. I think that's how you spell the chap's name. Anyways, yeah. Even Blundell was pretty good when he did that race alongside Murray.
By texasmr2
I always liked Derek because he always had a great perspective and was very approachable. :)
By Jensonb
No EJ this weekend, he can't make the race. So filling in for him is Mike Gascoyne. So let's see how that goes.

Ooh. I've always liked hearing MG. I think his insight would be pretty good, too. It's certainly more recent than Eddie's. And besides, Eddie really annoyed me last time out. :(

According to his interview on Radio 2, they asked Eddie why he wasn't going to be there he said he was off to the FA cup semi instead because China "did nothing for him" :S

Are you serious?! I mean, at least Brundle has a good reason for not being there at Hungary. And on that note, who will replace him this time round?

Anthony Davidson, surely?
By McLaren Fan
What an professional stunt by Jordan. :rolleyes: The quality of their coverage will always be substandard for as long as he is on our screens. The sooner the BBC fire this clown, the better.
:getout:
By Jensonb
What an professional stunt by Jordan. :rolleyes: The quality of their coverage will always be substandard for as long as he is on our screens. The sooner the BBC fire this clown, the better.
:getout:

I'm inclined to agree, he's proved to be the weak link. That said, I like the rest of their package enough to ignore him.
By Denthúl
No EJ this weekend, he can't make the race. So filling in for him is Mike Gascoyne. So let's see how that goes.

Ooh. I've always liked hearing MG. I think his insight would be pretty good, too. It's certainly more recent than Eddie's. And besides, Eddie really annoyed me last time out. :(

According to his interview on Radio 2, they asked Eddie why he wasn't going to be there he said he was off to the FA cup semi instead because China "did nothing for him" :S

Are you serious?! I mean, at least Brundle has a good reason for not being there at Hungary. And on that note, who will replace him this time round?

Anthony Davidson, surely?

Well, ordinarily I'd think so, but he's full-time with Five Live now, so it could be a different story.
By Jensonb
Well, ordinarily I'd think so, but he's full-time with Five Live now, so it could be a different story.

I was thinking that would make it easier. They have a surplus of folks for the FiveLive stuff, so moving Anthony to the TV Coverage for one week couldn't hurt.
By Denthúl

I was thinking that would make it easier. They have a surplus of folks for the FiveLive stuff, so moving Anthony to the TV Coverage for one week couldn't hurt.

I actually think they'd be more likely to drag one of the BBC TV team in to the box. DC, hopefully. I wouldn't mind hearing Lee commentate, mind you.
By Jensonb

I actually think they'd be more likely to drag one of the BBC TV team in to the box. DC, hopefully. I wouldn't mind hearing Lee commentate, mind you.

I'd prefer to see Lee... :thumbup:

So DC can commentate and she can be substitute pundit :thumbup::thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!