FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#97646
Stealthgate007 wrote:tearing up like a baby.... good stuff
Emotions can be overwhelming sometimes and a real man should not be afraid to cry. Heck I cry everyday when I read some of the post on here! :eek::hehe:
#97680
The video was well edited, but comparing Hamilton to Senna is just ridiculous.
#99303
texasmr2 wrote:
Stealthgate007 wrote:tearing up like a baby.... good stuff
Emotions can be overwhelming sometimes and a real man should not be afraid to cry. Heck I cry everyday when I read some of the post on here! :eek::hehe:
Ohhh Tex you make my day :rofl:

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!