FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Found a good site or want to plug your own? For regulars only.
By Gilles 27
Guitar player eh? :thumbup:

Yessir, it's a really cool forum, bit of a gentleman's club sometimes but loads of really clued up guys on there.
By Gaz
is your username MclarenFan on there too

McLaren Fan, yes; but I registered as Formula One Fan as well. I think I've got one post on the latter, which I used so as my affiliation would not be revealed. :hehe:

lol you would just get trolled if you made a post there.

might be fun to register as Lewis1Massa0 and make some neutral post like "who do you think will win the wdc this year"

just to see the reaction.

:D
By 7UpJordan
A Williams F1 forum and the odd rFactor forum.
By FranticFury
I am a Mod at a Forum thats been around since 2003-2004. theracingboard.net. We had some forum problems a few times, so we had to restart it. At the peak level it was almost 130 members. I would love some F1 fans there, where it lacks of! I'm like the only real Follower of F1 there! I had a a Fun, Free, F1 Fantasy game there for the past 4 seasons, but due to lack of interest of F1, I decided not to have it for the first half of the 2009 Season. If I can get some people here to join, It would be Great! The Racing Board is mainly NASCAR, but theres a ton of Thread Games, IndyCar talk, and recently Sim Racing Talk. Hope to see some of you guys there!
By Datsun
Guitar player eh? :thumbup:

Yessir, it's a really cool forum, bit of a gentleman's club sometimes but loads of really clued up guys on there.

What do the gentlemen think of the Arcade Fire? :wink:
By Gilles 27
Erm I like them. I like their illuminated books of scripture. To the extent that I'm willing to trawl the internet for some of them to use as a means of decorating my posts.

Seriously though, I think Funeral is my favourite ever album

See our F1 related articles too!