FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
There's not enough evidence to say Danica is a bi+ch, Maybe so, maybe not, but I think people like to say that because of a few blow ups on air(like most drivers) and the fact that she has a lot of fame and money and only one win. People have a problem with her. You're not allowed to be pretty in this sport. Only Danica is not allowed to lose her temper in the pitlane.

Yep when a male driver lose's his temper at another male driver its HEY FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT but when she lose's her temper the concensus is what a bitch, I dont understand that :confused: .

I could go either way on that. If by getting in a male racer's face, she realizes that she acts like a man and is treated in kind...like a man, then I guess it is ok. IF, on the other hand, she expects chivalry and restraint from a man whose face she is in...well, that is a different story but either way, she is at an advantage.. The video of her in pit lane that I saw, was looking like a woman heading down to get confrontational with a man...and that gets touchy very quickly. Her argument would be that she is a competitor the same as him and if she wants to get in his face then all is fair and I agree with that...but her competitor's equally correct response would be that she is a competitor like anyone else and if she gets in his face he will get right back in hers. Both are correct, but the man will always come away from that altercation worse off.

I have witnessed such an exchange in the pits between a female driver and a male...and was damned glad I was not involved. The male simply can not walk away from such an exchange without being tarnished in some way. The one I witnessed, he yelled right back at her and as she bowed up in his face...he followed suit. Even knowing the circumstances as I did, having been the car behind those two and seeing that she was clearly at fault...I still felt the chivalry impulse and wanted to shut him up. A man simply will not come away from such an altercation in tact. If he responds, he is garbage, if he does not...he is emasculated.

I think it would be best if she did her talking in race results and didn't pull the confrontation card. She is at an unfair advantage in such a battle, she knows it and should therefore use restraint herself. The bathing suit photo sessions, however...she should feel free to be as unrestrained as she feels is appropriate. :clap:
So anyway back to the topic atleast Danica is 'smoking the field' in one sense, you go girl! :cloud9:

Amen brother. I really had no idea she was all that....funny how nomex covers so much more than a bikini....I can certainly see what all the chatter is about now. I think she should move to denver....our children would be scary fast. :hehe:
Her Husband must feel a right twat, she does a man's so called job, she's hot? and he looks a nerd? it's funny.

Dude you lost me with that post so please clarify in more detail or it's just more noise pollution.
Danica Patrick;
Her Husband looks a nerd?
She's hot? - he Must Fell a twat.

She's a racing driver?
He's a house Dad?
He must feel a twat.

So ll in all, a nerd with a super hot (in all 'n' all people's opinions) racing driver, he must feel a little out of place at the FHM xmas dues...
I don't think we need to pay much attention to Vanilla-Bear's stone age views.

Anyway, I still don't the big deal about her; she's got more faces than Mount Rushmore for starters. Perhaps it's because motorsport is almost exclusively a male's sport, so the participants are just desperate for any kind of female involvement.
Anyway, I still don't the big deal about her; she's got more faces than Mount Rushmore for starters. Perhaps it's because motorsport is almost exclusively a male's sport, so the participants are just desperate for any kind of female involvement.

Hmmm possibly it could just be that some of us find her attractive regardless of who she is and what she does for a living??
I don't think we need to pay much attention to Vanilla-Bear's stone age views.

i strongly agree my friend, about Danica ..not me :thumbup:

Hmmm possibly it could just be that some of us find her attractive regardless of who she is and what she does for a living??

:yes::yes::yes:

If Danica got an F1 drive I wouldn't mind, even if she trundled round dead last all day that would make Piquet and Crashajima look good. :D
I'd like her to step in just for the crack, maybe replace Heikki and thrash LH.

I think I can imagine Lewis "wanting" to be "thrashed" by Danica, don't think his Pussycat Doll would be too impressed though. ;)

See our F1 related articles too!