FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
There's not enough evidence to say Danica is a bi+ch, Maybe so, maybe not, but I think people like to say that because of a few blow ups on air(like most drivers) and the fact that she has a lot of fame and money and only one win. People have a problem with her. You're not allowed to be pretty in this sport. Only Danica is not allowed to lose her temper in the pitlane.

Yep when a male driver lose's his temper at another male driver its HEY FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT but when she lose's her temper the concensus is what a bitch, I dont understand that :confused: .
When she gets bitchy it's kind of a turn on for me... but I wouldn't be saying that if it was me she was getting bitchy at.
No denying she looks good! And I agree with whats been said above, why should she not loose her temper? the guys do and she's fighting in a guys arena. She cant act all pathetic.
Good luck to her. She may not be good enough for F1 but then neither are most of the guys from across the pond (Juan excluded of course)
Be interesting to see how she did go in an F1 car and entertaining too.
Can you imagine Alonso if she was his team-mate and beat him :rofl::rofl::rofl: Blown away by a rookie then a woman. Worse still a rookie woman. :rofl::rofl:
No denying she looks good! And I agree with whats been said above, why should she not loose her temper? the guys do and she's fighting in a guys arena. She cant act all pathetic.
Good luck to her. She may not be good enough for F1 but then neither are most of the guys from across the pond (Juan excluded of course)
Can you imagine Alonso if she was his team-mate and beat him :rofl::rofl::rofl: Blown away by a rookie then a woman. Worse still a rookie woman. :rofl::rofl:

If that happened Alonso would probably already have something in his contract to say something to the effect of "any driver who goes faster than Alonso will not be chosen by the team boss and the seat will go to Piquet instead". And then Lewis would probably offer Danica a McLaren seat... how would his Pussycat Doll respond to that?

I could imagine her replacing HK, driving circles around LH.
Can you imagine LH if she was his team-mate and beat him :rofl::rofl::rofl: Blown away by a rookie then a woman. Worse still a rookie woman. :rofl::rofl:

I could imagine her replacing HK, driving circles around LH.
Can you imagine LH if she was his team-mate and beat him :rofl::rofl::rofl: Blown away by a rookie then a woman. Worse still a rookie woman. :rofl::rofl:

:hehe:
Meh, F1 is a guy sport, keep the ladies out. There are enough of crashes as it is.

Surely she couldn't be any worse than Piquet? :P
Meh, F1 is a guy sport, keep the ladies out. There are enough of crashes as it is.

:irked::thumbdown: Stop acting like an arse...

See our F1 related articles too!