FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Chris_0648
Im going :wavey: cant wait!! getting close now :D . To the person who asked about entrance to windmills...yes, you can get in via the main entrance (its near the marshalls campsite) but if you come by car ive found a better way.

Should be fine on the bus then. Thanks :D

by the way, how come FP1 is only scheduled to be an hour long?? I thought it was always 1hrs 30mins... :S
http://www.silverstone.co.uk/pdf/entert ... able09.pdf
By 7UpJordan
Must be a typo, normally first practices start at 10am.
By EwanM
Must be a typo, normally first practices start at 10am.

Yes its typo.

Any news on who is playing the Grand Prix party ? :P
By racechick
I was wondering that. Ive not stayed the last few, got off early and beaten the traffic.
By EwanM
Lewis should do a set for it, saying as he proclaimed himself to be musical.
By EwanM
Speaking of Lewis and Music. Did anyone see the Pussycat Doll is playin the Silverstone Classic? :S
By racechick
Speaking of Lewis and Music. Did anyone see the Pussycat Doll is playin the Silverstone Classic? :S

I seem to remember hearing something about it. maybe pussycat dolls wil do it. Jenson's louise did it one year.
By EwanM

I seem to remember hearing something about it. maybe pussycat dolls wil do it. Jenson's louise did it one year.

Yep and tht was bloody awful.
By emma
Im going :wavey: cant wait!! getting close now :D . To the person who asked about entrance to windmills...yes, you can get in via the main entrance (its near the marshalls campsite) but if you come by car ive found a better way.

I'm planning on camping there, and I'm getting there by car, so it'd be really useful to know your better way :D

Oh, and what time is everyone planning on leaving after the race? I'm assuming it's not worth trying to leave just after the race has finished.

And I won't be wearing any particular team stuff (unless I buy some while at the track), but I will be holding by HUGE Red Bull flag (considerately, so I don't piss off anyone behind me heh).
By MAD MAX
http://pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpass_news_item.php?fes_art_id=38020

Says ^^^^ that Gillet's got form at cocking up motorsport concpets & not paying his bills.

There's just a chance To Wheatcroft's people will take the race in lieu of rent though.

Thats a brilliant piece of research, so............Silverstone 2010 onwards then eh? :wink:
By 7UpJordan
Is there anyway we can have a poll added to this topic so we can all see who's going without having to be back and forth through the pages? Just a thought. :)
By EwanM
Is there anyway we can have a poll added to this topic so we can all see who's going without having to be back and forth through the pages? Just a thought. :)

Your wish Is my command...

:P and that was me who voted first
By EwanM
Hey I see votes, but no comments :@
That defeats the purpose. The poll is for numbers, but members are more than numbers, we need you to come forward and say if your going or not.

mind you the 2 yes's are probably 7up and me?

See our F1 related articles too!