FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
F1live:
Ralf Schumacher is facing the prospect of bowing out of motor racing altogether.
The 33-year-old German, who left Formula One at the end of 2007 following a disappointing three seasons with Toyota, also had a lacklustre debut in the German touring car series this year.

Driving for Mercedes' effort, he failed to win a race and finished the DTM championship just 14th.

The German newspaper Bild reports that his contract ran out on 31 December, and that discussions for an extension have so far 'brought no result'.

Schumacher, who won six Grand Prix with Williams, said: "Nobody should be worried about me.
Apart from race driving I have enough projects to keep me busy."

Bild said one of Schumacher's other pursuits is yacht racing, in collaboration with his friend and boat designer Albert Drettmann.

'bout time sucka! :director:
By McLaren Fan
The guy was always a loser. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Ralf. :wavey:
By 8-ball
This guy has no racing talent to speak yet still manages to get seats in racing teams. He now realizes that he cannot drive a car of any description quickly so is not going to try his luck in yachts! Well as long as there is a stiff breeze behind him he may win a race
By madbrad
"Nobody should be worried about me."

Yeah nobody worry, he could live a thousand lifetimes in the lap of luxury with the money Toyota paid him to embarrass them.
By Red_Five
About time !! I've waited a long time for people to realise that Half Schumacher is not even that......
By madbrad
About time !! I've waited a long time for people to realise that Half Schumacher is not even that......

Are you Lee with a revised username or a coincidence?
By madbrad
OK, he is a guy named Lee whos username is RedFive, I forget exactly how it's configured. I don't think he's posted in a while.

See our F1 related articles too!