FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By certom
yesterday Valentino Rossi triedthe c-klasse of Mika Hakkinen in Hockenheim, he's making experience on the 4 wheels...he said F1 is not closed for him, and this weekend,you know, he's going to drive an unofficial Subaru in the rally of new zealand...this car rental cost him 160.000€ instead of the usual 200.000€ that you have to pay to David Richards and to the prodrive!
By Selcouth_Feline
He was 1 second down on the DTM test drivers though....I think he would make a good driver, but I'm not sure he has what it takes to be the best.
By certom
me too, he's a rider, not a driver, so he may better stay in motogp...
By bud
1 second down and he only stepped in the car ! it is a great time to set! give him time to adjust and he will be able to compete fine!
By certom
yes sure, he his a champion, i can't wait for see what he will do this weekend in new zealand! and i hope he will switch to car one day still staying a champion!
By bud
The fact he didnt win the title this year may just keep him in Motogp for a few more years, but i was getting the impression he wanted a new challenge, and given the practise i think he could challenge for titles and wins in other forms of motorsport maybe even F1 if given enough practise time. But now he has a new challenge in MOtoGP to regain the title! this challenge Rossi craved and will love taking it on!
By certom
and his aim is to reach the records of Agostini, the best rider ever with his 14(i think) world titles! not sure he will reach him, but will be maybe the second best driver ever!!

See our F1 related articles too!