16%
Sebastain Vettel
10%
Nico Rosberg
3%
Anthony Davidson
No votes
0%
Gotta to go for Hamilton. He had so much pressure and still managed to pull it out of the bag in the last lap. Massa deserves an honorable mention as well as Vettel and Kubica.
I voted Lewis...he had to beat...racism

What utter tosh.

I voted for Fernando, best driver all season, let down by the car early on.
Lewis, for not only winning the WDC at 23, but also for making the last two seasons a couple of the most exciting in history. he's been the breath of fresh air the sport needed. aside from this he also happens to be the best driver on the grid probably alongside Alonso
I voted for Alonso :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

No i didnt. I voted for Coulthard :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OOPs . No I didnt , I'll stop messing around now. I voted for Piquet :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I really don´t understand why Alonso got so little votes.
He delivered a very good season and he was the best driver in second half.
I understand that Hamilton got the most votes,but i think that many of you just voted against Alonso because he´s the main rival of Hamilton.
I understand that Hamilton got the most votes,but i think that many of you just voted against Alonso because he´s the main rival of Hamilton.

Not all of us are Hamilton lambs!

VAMOS!

Fernando was by far the best last year. Hamilton deserved the title but Alonso was mighty

Im a big fan of Alonso... one of the few on here, but I still voted for Kubica when this pole was open.
I still voted for Kubica when this pole was open.

I'm so confused by that! Kubica had a great consistent season and stood out in a few races like Monaco where he was the class of the field but he wasn't blatantly better than Alonso. I'd have though you of all people would give Fernando the benefit of the doubt. i think it was as good a season as Fernando has driven in F1
I still voted for Kubica when this pole was open.

I'm so confused by that! Kubica had a great consistent season and stood out in a few races like Monaco where he was the class of the field but he wasn't blatantly better than Alonso. I'd have though you of all people would give Fernando the benefit of the doubt. i think it was as good a season as Fernando has driven in F1

I'm not so sure, Alonso made a number of rash mistakes when the Renault was way off the pace. Take his pathetic excuse for an overtake on Heidfeld on Monaco, to his lock up in Germany at the hairpin which dropped him down the order. Kubica seemingly only made one mistake this year - spinning out at Silverstone, the rest were unlucky or mechancial failures. With this id argue he had abetter season. I would say Alonso is the better driver, but his frustrations didn't help.

Plus I don't wanna come off as an Alonso centric on the board - that he can do no wrong. He can and has.

See our F1 related articles too!