FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By bud
IMG_0194.jpg

cant do this in many performance cars :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By chemax
Not a bad looking vehicle, never seen one of those before. Congrats!
By bud

This car has the same platform as the Chev Camaro, infact the platform was developed and engineered in Australia by Holden.
As for the Ute, before GM went to the shitter they were going to sell the Holden SS Utes in the USA as Pontiacs. They already sell the Holden SS sedan in the USA as a Pontiac G8. Its a pitty because it has a big American V8 inside it to go along with RWD. I think it would be popular in the states.
By Gaz

This car has the same platform as the Chev Camaro, infact the platform was developed and engineered in Australia by Holden.

As for the Ute, before GM went to the shitter they were going to sell the Holden SS Utes in the USA as Pontiacs. They already sell the Holden SS sedan in the USA as a Pontiac G8. Its a pitty because it has a big American V8 inside it to go along with RWD. I think it would be popular in the states.

That must be why it can go around corners then :P
By texasmr2
Man I love that car bud, maybe if GM had offered it here in the US their economic position would possibly be alittle stronger. Still waiting for that smokey burnout pic and/or video :D !
By bud
$480 bucks a tyre, Bridgestone Potenza R18 245 40... i aint doing any smokeys :hehe:
By texasmr2
$480 bucks a tyre, Bridgestone Potenza R18 245 40... i aint doing any smokeys :hehe:

:yikes:
Thats the sum of my monthly car payment AND insurance payment, neither would I :wink: .
By emma
(I know this is an old post, but!)
OH MY GOD
I'm so envious of you - I've just recently discovered my love for the Holden Commodore and the Utes. Your car is my dream car :hehe:
By emma
wouldnt have anything to do with Topgear would it? hehe

Nope :D
I actually don't like the big huge manly cars they normally have on there - I fastforward through the car review bits :hehe:
It's just because I've started getting into the Australian V8 Supercars (and utes), and there's just something AWESOME about the Holdens.
Did they review the Commodore on Topgear? i musta missed that :( (probably fastforwarding lol).
By bud
matt black? nice! Its funny i thought they are rare in the UK but my first day in London i saw the sedan version driving by, brought a tear to my eye i felt like i was still home :hehe:
By darwin dali
matt black? nice! Its funny i thought they are rare in the UK but my first day in London i saw the sedan version driving by, brought a tear to my eye i felt like i was still home :hehe:

There, there :dummyspit:

See our F1 related articles too!