FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By madbrad
Well in case anybody in here happens to be drafting a bio on me, I have been on a Pink Floyd kick as of late. I have been reading all I can on Wiki about them, Which means the bios on the individual members and the plots of all the songs on an individual basis, especially The Wall but everything else too. I have a couple of Pink Floyd books but I haven't got to them yet.
Anyway it means that "now playing" is any Pink Floyd song.
By welshie
Justice-dance

Do the D.A.N.C.E . . . 1.2.3.4.5! :clap:
By welshie
Indeed!

Dont know if you have lsn to there 2007 radio one essentials mix its a masterpiece! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I haven't no, but I did watch them live at Glastonbury over the summer! I :heart: Justice :blush:
By bud
Well in case anybody in here happens to be drafting a bio on me, I have been on a Pink Floyd kick as of late. I have been reading all I can on Wiki about them, Which means the bios on the individual members and the plots of all the songs on an individual basis, especially The Wall but everything else too. I have a couple of Pink Floyd books but I haven't got to them yet.

8-)
By Zonked
Indeed!

Dont know if you have lsn to there 2007 radio one essentials mix its a masterpiece! :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I haven't no, but I did watch them live at Glastonbury over the summer! I :heart: Justice :blush:

I was suppose to see them over the summer aswell,but the finacial issues and summer plans conflicted with my plans to see them.

They are the kings of the electronic life scene right now!

They have managed to become jst as great as daft punk,and maybe in the long run even greater!

so hell yeah to Ed Banger!
By texasmr2
I think he means you can still post music, but you should not post two replies in a row. If you are the last person to post a reply, edit it.

Exactly Chris thank you for helping clear that up. Zonked your postings are fine :wink: . For clarification what we are saying is as a member can edit their last post that has one song and add the other 4-5. :)

Let me recommend some dvd's ok:
1. Pink Floyd - The Wall movie.
21635736.jpg

2. Roger Waters - The Wall Live in Berlin. This is a MUST have dvd.
fd_7.jpg

3. Roger Waters - In The Flesh Live.
t1660866ts8.jpg

4. Pink Floyd - Making of The Darkside of The Moon.
60030169.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By welshie
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n6r4KT8-VX0

ARE WE HUMAN ?

OR ARE WE DANCERS?

DANCER!! no "s" . . . . . muppet :hehe::rofl:
By EwanM
Good album is Day and Age, Spaceman is the best song on the record.

HAHAHAHAHAH I can't believe this but i'm actually an owner and listener of the new Take That Album :O:O 1111!!!!
By emma
HAHAHAHAHAH I can't believe this but i'm actually an owner and listener of the new Take That Album :O:O 1111!!!!

It's ok... I'm sure we all own albums that we really shouldn't admit to owning ;) lol, I know I do. Including N'Sync, Five and the Lion King soundtrack :D Gotta have some cheesy pop sometimes :yes:

At the moment I'm listening to 'Trouble' by William Tell <3
By EwanM

It's ok... I'm sure we all own albums that we really shouldn't admit to owning ;) lol, I know I do. Including N'Sync, Five and the Lion King soundtrack :D Gotta have some cheesy pop sometimes :yes:

At the moment I'm listening to 'Trouble' by William Tell <3

David Bowie - "oh you pretty things"

See our F1 related articles too!