FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By texasmr2
Alright Zonked and MCL2k6 enough with themultiple/mutiple posting's as it has surpassed being just plain rediculous. It is apparent that both of you have failed to notice the EDIT option in the top righthand corner of your reply/post box and that's ok, but please add your after thought's to your original post, meaning why are you two making 5-10+ extra post just to add an afterthought?

One of ol' tex's issue's so please dont take it personaly ok? :wink:
By darwin dali
Alright Zonked and MCL2k6 enough with themultiple/mutiple posting's as it has surpassed being just plain rediculous. It is apparent that both of you have failed to notice the EDIT option in the top righthand corner of your reply/post box and that's ok, but please add your after thought's to your original post, meaning why are you two making 5-10+ extra post just to add an afterthought?

I second that! :thumbup:
By bud

can someone tell AKR this as well
By texasmr2

can someone tell AKR this as well

Duelly noted bud yet there is a slight difference between the two imho, maybe DD or Stephen would be a better judge and I'm sure they will read this. Hey aint the internet a BLAST! :hehe:
EDIT BY TEX: bud you are completely 100% correct, I'm not sure why or where I saw any difference, sorry bro.

Hope everything is going well for ya,
tex
By Zonked
so you mean we can still post music or not!

I mean i get you dont want pointless chatter,but music is okey
?

Beethoven Symphony No. 5 - Part 1
By McLaren Fan
I think he means you can still post music, but you should not post two replies in a row. If you are the last person to post a reply, edit it.
By Zonked
I think he means you can still post music, but you should not post two replies in a row. If you are the last person to post a reply, edit it.

Oh I c.thx :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!