FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By EwanM
Geez guys, we do our best here, ok?!? Unfortunately, those Chinese spammers are online at a time when there's rarely any of the mods around. So, we clean up asap - it helps if you guys pm one of us so we get to taking care of business right away. Thanks! :thumbup:

lol :clap:
By bud
Geez guys, we do our best here, ok?!? Unfortunately, those Chinese spammers are online at a time when there's rarely any of the mods around. So, we clean up asap - it helps if you guys pm one of us so we get to taking care of business right away. Thanks! :thumbup:

thats why i said wake up, you were all asleep :D
By darwin dali

thats why i said wake up, you were all asleep :D

Maybe I wasn't, just not on the Forum :twisted::whip::twisted:
By headless

Hehe. We know you do a good job.
By texasmr2
Your all banned so frickin Merry Christmas you bunch of %$#@!!@&*# !!
:hehe::hehe:
NASCAR :)

OH but it takes so much skill to drive a car in effectivly a straight line.....

try hanging on to an 5000 BHP top fuel rail dragster in a straight line, not that easy and will require some skill i believe :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!