FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Gaz
NASCAR get's alot of flack for running mostly oval's but hopefully that will change sooner than later to a 50/50 mix of ovals and roadcourses. If anyone here has actually taken the time to watch a few race's on the high banked/high speed oval's they will see that the car's are drifting through the last 1/4 of the turn, 1mm of steering wheel adjustment between finishing and disaster.

I guess my main point is it may be boring to watch but for racer's it is not as 'easy' as the TV make's it out to be. I do not disrespect any form of motorsport's personaly.

Tex

how will they go round the corners especially ones when you have to turn left?

:hehe::hehe:
By texasmr2
NASCAR get's alot of flack for running mostly oval's but hopefully that will change sooner than later to a 50/50 mix of ovals and roadcourses. If anyone here has actually taken the time to watch a few race's on the high banked/high speed oval's they will see that the car's are drifting through the last 1/4 of the turn, 1mm of steering wheel adjustment between finishing and disaster.

I guess my main point is it may be boring to watch but for racer's it is not as 'easy' as the TV make's it out to be. I do not disrespect any form of motorsport's personaly.

Tex

Ignorance is bliss isn't it ?? :whip::hehe:
By Gaz

Tex

well i suppose they have to go left out of the pits?

:D
By texasmr2

Tex

NASCAR race's are run counter clockwise, ie LEFT, you turd :wink::wavey: .
By bud

Tex

You turd?

careful youll have to ban yourself! :wink:
By darwin dali

Tex

A bit harsh :D
By Gaz

Tex

how will they go round the corners especially ones when you have to turn RIGHT?

well i suppose they have to go RIGHT out of the pits?

Oh since i don't watch the sport i wouldn't know anyway

fixed it for you anyway
By 7UpJordan
Here's a good "crap motorsport idea", Bernie's stupid new medal table idea!
By headless
Here's a good "crap motorsport idea", Bernie's stupid new medal table idea!

Yeah I was just going to mention that
By SENNA71
I disagree with the post above the post above :drink::hehe:
By KyrosV
wake up mods :wavey:

Why?

the message is deleted now, but some chinese guy was advertising chemicals, IN CHINESE!! :eek:
By headless
Ah I see

WAKE UP MODS
By darwin dali
Geez guys, we do our best here, ok?!? Unfortunately, those Chinese spammers are online at a time when there's rarely any of the mods around. So, we clean up asap - it helps if you guys pm one of us so we get to taking care of business right away. Thanks! :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!