FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Denthúl
Don't know if anybody watched it today (I only saw the last twenty or so laps) but Scheider won the race at Hockenheim, finishing ahead of di Resta, and thus taking the DTM drivers' title, so congratulations to him on this one - he drove very well :)

On a side-note, Ralf finished last again :/
By McLaren Fan

:hehe:
By 7UpJordan

Behind the original "Mr Drive-off-with-the-fuel-hose"? :D

(Christijan Albers for the record)

I'm the third best driver in F1.
By cap-dude
Damn, would've been interesting to see Di Resta win it. But it seems Timo Schiender drove a lot better. The guy was on poll for half the races too

But Ralf, woah, an entire 3 points. Well done :D You finished ahead of Albers, some guy who doesn't even have a page on wikipedia, Lauda's son who seems to be there thanks to his name, and 2 women. That's a result for Ralf I'd say. :rofl:
By texasmr2
This thread is really making me even more mad and disillusioned with SPEED TV since they dropped coverage of DTM! :irked::(
By Denthúl

Behind the original "Mr Drive-off-with-the-fuel-hose"? :D

(Christijan Albers for the record)

I'm the third best driver in F1.

No, but Albers didn't finish the race, so... :P

This thread is really making me even more mad and disillusioned with SPEED TV since they dropped coverage of DTM! :irked::(

To be honest, I've only been able to start watching it since I discovered Motors TV. And I don't watch it that often because the field tends to spread a lot in the same way as F1, although not with the same gaps.

See our F1 related articles too!