FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
So, which team do you miss the most?

I miss the old Jordan-Honda. Their yellow cars were the best looking. :yes:

:(

Yeah, I really liked the Jordan team. Their yellow cars were great looking, particularly their 1999 livery. Their old 7Up colours were great too.

Another small team I miss is Minardi. They had a lot of soul and passion, so it was a shame to see them go. I also loved Stoddart's outspoken comments.

It's sad to have seen Tyrell and Brabham die out as well. They were great names and did a fair bit for Formula One.

The team that I miss most is Lotus. Without Chapman's innovations Formula One would be stuck God-knows-how-many years in the past.

I miss Minardi the best, sure they lost almost every race but it still was fun to watch them. It was a transition team if you think about it.
ok im gonna go for it... Jaguar.
I liked the sexy brisish racing green ok..
They were just about cracking up to be a good team then BAM, they pulled the plug :(

Minardi was my secret fav team. :wink:

Hmmmm, thats a good call!! And we all secretly loved Minardi :D
They were just about cracking up to be a good team then BAM, they pulled the plug :(

I used to have all the Jaguar clothing, I was a fan

Yeh Jag were cool
I miss Jordan, and the slogans they used to put on the cars for the places where advertising cigarettes was banned, like 'Biting and Hissing' instead of Benson and Hedges :hehe:

I loved those green Jaguars also.

Minardi also had great looking cars.
I miss Jordan, and the slogans they used to put on the cars for the places where advertising cigarettes was banned, like 'Biting and Hissing' instead of Benson and Hedges :hehe:

And BE ON EDGE!!

(BEnsON and hEDGEs . . . for those who never quite got it!!)

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

There was also Bitten and Hisses in 1997 when they had the snake on the nose. And for Hockenheim that year Fisichella also had "Fisssssssssssss" on his rear wing and I remember Murray just totally out of nowhere saying "Fissssssssssssssss-ichella". :lol:

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

There was also Bitten and Hisses in 1997 when they had the snake on the nose. And for Hockenheim that year Fisichella also had "Fisssssssssssss" on his rear wing and I remember Murray just totally out of nowhere saying "Fissssssssssssssss-ichella". :lol:

Good old Murray :thumbup:

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

Good old Murray :thumbup:

Gotta love the guy. He has been immortalised thanks to the excitement he added to races.
Gotta love the guy. He has been immortalised thanks to the excitement he added to races.

Let's not forget his 'WTF did he just say' aspect :hehe: .

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

:rofl:

OMG, I gotta find that on YouTube.

And BE ON EDGE!!

And "Buzzin' Hornets"

:rofl:

OMG, I gotta find that on YouTube.

different
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=c7UIJAdmkjM

:hehe:
How nice is that! Shows MS wasn't just a . . . . . . actually i'll stop there, as that was so sporting of him :yes:

See our F1 related articles too!