FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Enlightened
anakngpitongkubanamanoh, I feel sorry for you man! Your comment is the dumbest I've read on this board. Go to hell with your "American" bashing. I am from the northeast and have a degree in chemistry, you idiot. If you hate America go post your s*** on some other forum where stupid, dumb and fanatic people like you gather. !@#$ you.
By logan
Enlightened--"What is it about Ferrari fans? Somehow they don't get it?

When it comes to soccer/football, I am a Brazilian fan since 1982. That doesn't mean that my team is always right and good. I have been angry at them and criticized them time after time.

Why is it so hard for Ferrari fans (FF) to tell things as they are?

God gave us brains to use! We analyze things in our daily life based on logic. We try to make sense out of things in our life (understand why, how, what...). Then we make a logical decision. For whatever reason, FF don't use the same process of thinking. For them, Ferrari and Michael are always right, no matter what. There is no doubt that Ferrari and Michael are great. Does that mean they are always right, absolutely not.

So I urge all FF to mature, use some logical thinking and then express your opinions. It is tiring to have to deal with less than intelligent ideas and opinions."

Well first of all being so judgemental about all the FF is itself a stupid statement from the so called Enlightned one...You really need to rethink about you name or atleast make some sensible comments.
Seems like you are very much disturbed by Shumi and Ferrari fans for supporting them even when they cheat or try and do things at times which are unethical.. Well let me tell you I am preety much aware about all the things they have done and I give a tiny rats bottom about it....

I know ferrari cheats and so has Shumi...but for me it's NO BIG DEAL. I just dont care.. I see it this way,in every sport there are rules. Every team trys to get the max of it to their advantage.Ferrari and Shumi did the same and at times even crossed the line.They cheated and they knew it but they were ready to take that chance.They have cheated on many occasions ..some times they were found guilty and some times managed to escape..They were very much aware of the consequences of cheating and at times have payed big time for it (Eg .JV case ).But still they went for it cause they were ready to take that risk.I an not going to praise them for not being fair but definately I am not going to condem them as well...It's very simply in my book.

In every sport there are rules.
Now there are two ways to play.Either you follow the rules and play clean or at times you take a chance and try to exploit it for your benefit.
If you break them and if found breaking them have to suffer the consequences. But
if not good for you and the team...And Shumi and Ferrari has done the same.

And I think it's just fine..and i will support them even if they cheat.Some of you will say that I'm being a blind fan but I say I'm just being practical.
I dont think anyone or any team has a right to tell it's oppositon how to play the sport. If a team cheats it's that teams will that they want to risk it...No one is stopping you from cheating..if you are ready to take a risk it's your own decision.

Just like N.Lauda once said in one of his interviews "In F1 there are no rules as such."

About you asking FF fans to think .....I dont think we need to change ......It's you who needs to think PRACTICALLY.. It's really tiring to have to deal with people who live in a wonderland who can only think ideally but dont have even an iota of sence to get practical...
By bud
Logan the fact you condone cheating says something about you as a person :shock:

Hey i think i heard Todt say go jump off a cliff.......go on, go on!!!!
By logan
Ok i forgot to add your name bud:

"It's you who needs to think PRACTICALLY.. It's really tiring to have to deal with people who live in a wonderland who can only think ideally but dont have even an iota of sence to get practical..."
By bud
whatever mate ive never cheated in any sport nor do i condone teams i support if they ever do so.

no matter what cheating isnt winning, its a shallow victory and if you feel good about shallowness you yourself are a shallow and weak person. So by all means continue to go off on your "practical propaganda" youre nothing more than a gutless excuse for the spirit of competition!

Rules are there for every compettitor in every sport to obide by... if you choose to play the game then by choosing to play you automatically admit to obide by the rules. if you dont and choose to break the rules then youre a lesser person, weak, gutless the names for such sportsmen can continue! but firstly they will never be a true winner! Winning and Cheating dont go together....you might have the trophy but you wont have the respect of your competitors or your deep rooted innerself!
By darwin dali
Hm, sounds an awful lot like AS. He deflowered F1 and took away the innocence that was still abounding back then. Unfortunately, she turned out to be a black widow for him. MS then took over and rode the whore F1 had become to ecstatic heights. Sometimes she moaned a bit and changed the rules on him, but it was too late, the floodgates were open, the cherry popped a long time ago by the Brazilian pimp.
By bud
typical response by Schumacher sheep always trying to put it back on Senna instead of acknowledging Schumacher and Ferrari did it all on their own accord.

Senna was a tough driver Senna was Ruthless but main point in Question about him is Japan 1990. He was robbed the year before by Prosts dirty driving he was robbed the year before by being DQ for not taking the chicane to rejoin the race, only in the drivers meeting b4 the 90 race everyone including prost agreed similar situations cutting through the chicane was alright. he was robbed after being told before Q in 90 that pole man would be on the rubbered side not the dirty side which they changed their minds on over night.

so by all means keep comparing schumacher to senna in regards to cheating but Schuey and Ferrari are in their own league when it comes to rule bending and politcs and schumachers dirty driving.

See our F1 related articles too!