FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
I meant howyou found a winner more than anything else

Whoever comes first... :thumbup::rofl:

Oh rite.. Well I do no my umpalumpa ed. But I pictured it more that you lined em up on table turned em on and waiting to see which one got to the end first :hehe:

Oh rite.. Well I do no my umpalumpa ed. But I pictured it more that you lined em up on table turned em on and waiting to see which one got to the end first :hehe:

Do F1 cars drive all by themselves??? There's always still the human element, isn't there? :hehe:

Do F1 cars drive all by themselves??? There's always still the human element, isn't there? :hehe:

Could tie hamsters to them :hehe:

:irked: You've got me on this one.

Is this sport recognised by the FIA? :rofl:
F1
Rally (WRC, ERC, IRC, CIR(Italian Championship), Mitropa, Slovenian RC, ARC(Australian) and other European series I guess)
Rallycross (European Rallycross Championship)
Drifting
Peaks Pike Climb
Moto GP
Honestly? I'd put Formula Nippon above F1 at the moment, except I can't really enjoy it because I don't speak Japanese. The looks and sounds of the cars remind me somewhat of the cars from '97-'98 at times and the racing is pretty good. Anyway, the order:

BTCC
Formula 1
Formula Nippon
GP2
British Formula 3
WRC
MotoGP
1.F1
2. GP2
3. Moto GP
4.BTCC

Would like to keep abreast of IRL, A1 GP and Nascar(To see Juany Babe :) ) but tv coverage is not good.

See our F1 related articles too!