FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Well this gives everyone a chance - not just to see what your favourite motorsport is, but also which other forms you enjoy to follow?

I presume many people's number 1 is Formula 1?
1. Formula One (and by some distance, despite the political rubbish);
2. Motorcycle Road Racing (none of that Moto GP wimpy nonsense);
3. B.T.C.C.; and
4. W.R.C. (would be better if they brought back the Group B cars please).

I also like to keep tabs on the British Formula Three championship, Formula Three Euro Series and GP2 to stop good up-and-coming talent.
1. F1
2. Champcar World Series / CART (RIP)
3. BTCC
4. GP2
5. WTCC
6. Le Mans Series
7. A1GP
8. F3 (British and Euroseries)
9. DTM (mainly to see Ralf get his arse kicked by a McLaren test driver and Mr Drive-off-with-the-fuel-hose-still-attached :lol:)
10. IRL (mainly to see Danica)
See the likes of the Northwest 200 and that looks really cool, but i've never ever found the time to try and get into it.
Though I would love to jump on the HSS and come over... or go the Isle of man 8-)

I'll need to try think of the order of my list :S
1. F1
3. BTCC
4. GP2
5. WTCC
6. Le Mans Series
7. A1GP
9. DTM (mainly to see Ralf get his arse kicked by a McLaren test driver and Mr Drive-off-with-the-fuel-hose-still-attached :lol:)

You've things well sorted out. I was struggling after I said Formula One! :hehe:
See the likes of the Northwest 200 and that looks really cool, but i've never ever found the time to try and get into it.
Though I would love to jump on the HSS and come over... or go the Isle of man 8-)

I'll need to try think of the order of my list :S

The Ulster Grand Prix at Dundrod is a better circuit than the North West 200, although the venue doesn't have the same facilities, nor does it receive the same hype. Many of the hardcore bikers prefer the Ulster Grand Prix.
1. F1
3. BTCC
4. GP2
5. WTCC
6. Le Mans Series
7. A1GP

You've things well sorted out. I was struggling after I said Formula One! :hehe:

Good job you mentioned WRCC because I forgot about that, but I find it hard to keep tabs on it even though it's always on Dave these days. :P

I was tempted to put NAStyCAR and put in brackets "only if I'm SERIOUSLY bored, and that takes a lot". :lol:
A rough Top 12

1. Formula 1
2. BTCC
3. Moto GP (Sorry Mclaren Fan)
4. World Touring Car Championship
5. ALMS/ Le Man series sportscars
6. World Rally (agree about todays cars)
7. GP2
8. DTM (mega even before Ralf :hehe: )
9. British Superbikes (Sorry Mclaren Fan)
10. Scottish Rally Championship (Mainly cause theres an event near me every year)
11. F3 (also British and Euroseries)
12. Formula Masters (soon to be GP3)

Used to have CART up there, but sadly it has left us :(
Don't have Sky sports anymore so fell behind with A1-GP though this year will be mega I think.
They have that Formula Superleague on Setanta... i'll try review that when I get home next lol.
Now, let's not go there, 7Up. We don't speak of that thing on here. :hehe:
1. CART/ Champ Car
2. Formula 1
3. ALMS/ Le Mans Series
4. Rolex Sports Car Series
5. NHRA drag racing (loudest/fastest race on earth...period) I'm American, so dont "rubbish" me for liking an American culture please.

I'll watch any race thats on, but those are my favorites. I would like WRC, European sportscar racing, but we dont get coverage over here.
1. BTCC
2. F1

The only reason it is that way round is that I'm seriously fed up with F1 over the past two seasons. Too much politics and wrangling off track, plus not enough action. BTCC tends to be fairly fair wheel-to-wheel stuff with plenty of action on-track!

Will also generally watch anything that is shown around the same time as these two series, although don't follow them in-depth, so GP2, Porsche Supercup, Ginetta Juniors etc.
1. BTCC
2. F1

The only reason it is that way round is that I'm seriously fed up with F1 over the past two seasons. Too much politics and wrangling off track, plus not enough action. BTCC tends to be fairly fair wheel-to-wheel stuff with plenty of action on-track!

Will also generally watch anything that is shown around the same time as these two series, although don't follow them in-depth, so GP2, Porsche Supercup, Ginetta Juniors etc.

What if Matt Neal wins? :wink:

Yeah the entire Toca package, as i've stressed before is pretty amazing.
F1 support races will surely get better with Gp3 and even some Formula 2... jez they'll be alot of racing :S
Probably get rid of the Formula BMW... and I liked them :(
1. F1
2. BTCC

Hmm... well, they're the only two i make a concerted effort to stay up to date with, although i follow a load of other stuff too, to a lesser extent - Moto GP, WRC, GP2, Nascar and Porsche Supercup (and all the other stuff on during the BTCC coverage).

It's harder to follow the ones that aren't really on tv. If i still had Sky i'd watch CART/IRL whatever it is now - that's always pretty good, and i'd probably watch DTM, WTCC, ALMS... whatever else i could!! :P

See our F1 related articles too!