FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
That Prelude is simply beautiful in that color and a great car imho and Honda makes superior products, neck and neck with Toyota imho, but dang I'm a rwd guy although that does not mean I would NOT own one but I do have a rep to keep up :hehe: .
Georgous! I mean, who wouldn't wanna give this beauty a spin? And I bet it smells old as well...it's all about the smell with these old bangers! :wink:

Going by the number plate, I'm the same age as this beast. I have to say the cr has done better! :hehe:
i seen one of these last week at a local motorshow, nothing short of being stunning if you have never seen one up close, got a couple of pics but it was hard to get any decent ones due to the attention it was getting!

That's in my neck of the woods. I wonder if that is the Zonda that Jackie Stewart was rumoured to have crashed? :detective:

Linky
Another linky
Anything vettel has ever driven is butt ugly to me. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Subaru WRX STI!! '06 sedan :twisted:

I completely dislike your first sentence, but completely agree with your second sentence. :thumbup:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I also really like the old style Rexy.

Ah good times on Gran Turismo. Unfortunately when I got behind the wheel of one at 16 to just rev the engine, I couldn't fit! Considering I'm 21 now and I really am BIG Azza, I'm afraid I'll need an operation to satisfy this little fetish. Or maybe find some way to modify one.... :crying:

Nope it's only Camrys, Falcons and Commodores for me.... :crying:

See our F1 related articles too!