FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
HQ Monaro

Looks just like the thing that Eric Bana wrecked. And that Jeremy Clarkson called him stupid for liking.

Hey dude thats just wrong, Comparing a Ford to a Holden is sacrilege! Erics car is a Ford Falcon, the same one Mad Max used.
69398_156434651060463_142273435809918_264811_7571067_n.jpg

Mika Salo and Nicola Larini will be Jims drivers;
http://p45c.com/

Oh yeh that garage is Jims house and all those cars you see are his, must be nice having more money and racing connections than God!!! :hehe:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HQ Monaro

Looks just like the thing that Eric Bana wrecked. And that Jeremy Clarkson called him stupid for liking.

Hey dude thats just wrong, Comparing a Ford to a Holden is sacrilege! Erics car is a Ford Falcon, the same one Mad Max used.

Ah yes I see it was a Ford now. Sacrilege though? I don't even know which of the 2 you are putting on that pedestal but get over yourself :hehe:
Clearly my favourite car of all time and the one that made me drool the most as a kid and teen. I remember when I sat behind the wheel of one, and revved the engine I was on top of the world. Except I also made the sad realisation that I couldn't fit in the damn thing. :(

The new Impreza hatch has started to wane on me, but I really like the sedan and have mourned the loss of it for almost 3 years now. :crying:

I also absolutely love the Lotus Exige. This trim looks nice:

But plain black is nice :cloud9: :

And also an S2000 is also one of my favourites because it's small but very powerful:
Clearly my favourite car of all time and the one that made me drool the most as a kid and teen. I remember when I sat behind the wheel of one, and revved the engine I was on top of the world. Except I also made the sad realisation that I couldn't fit in the damn thing. :(

The new Impreza hatch has started to wane on me, but I really like the sedan and have mourned the loss of it for almost 3 years now. :crying:

I lost interest in the Subaru Impreza from this model onwards; the previous model (the STI 22B was sweet) to the one pictured was great; the new hatchback is just stupid looking, looks the same as every other cheap Japanese hatchback
Come on fellas!

This thread if for the MOST beautiful cars.... but Azza, even though you live in Granville you have to do better than a "fully sik" WRX! There are so many other recent import cars that are better looking.

...and Bud....I love collectable Aussie muscle cars as much as anyone....but really....these are the most beautiful in your eyes?

Have you guys never seen or Googled a Ferrari 250 California, and E-Type Jaguar (or even a more recent XK), and Aston Martin of any era, or a Ford GT40?...just to name a few.

C'mon guys....we have to show the rest of these people that we Aussies are not backward bogans!
Come on fellas!

This thread if for the MOST beautiful cars.... but Azza, even though you live in Granville you have to do better than a "fully sik" WRX! There are so many other recent import cars that are better looking.

...and Bud....I love collectable Aussie muscle cars as much as anyone....but really....these are the most beautiful in your eyes?

Have you guys never seen or Googled a Ferrari 250 California, and E-Type Jaguar (or even a more recent XK), and Aston Martin of any era, or a Ford GT40?...just to name a few.

C'mon guys....we have to show the rest of these people that we Aussies are not backward bogans!

:rofl:

So true. Well the Lotus Exige - did that pass?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

:yes:
I wasn't aware of it, bu judging by the taste in automobiles, Aussies would feel right at home in the American mid west and deep south. Yee-G'day-Haw

:hehe::yes:
OK...now I have a serious question to ask of you all....actually 4 questions:

1. What is this car called?
2. Where is this car designed and made?
3. Who manufactures the engine for it?
4. Where did this car's designer (and builder) previously work?

...and yes, it is a very serious car! (not a kit car)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

See our F1 related articles too!