FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Those are some great cars!!! I really like the Mercedes, Welshie. :thumbup:

it looks like a photochop of a 911 and a Mercedes SLR McLaren

I like it.

Anyways I think The Aston Martin DBS is beautiful too.

all astons are amazingly beautiful. my favourite is the gulf DBR9
Aston%20Martin%20DBR9%20Gulf2[1].jpg

aston-martin-dbr9-gulf-oil-1600x1200-2.thumbnail[1].jpg

2185844813_2649bfe989[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I have always have a soft spot for Aston Martin's, starting from the DB5 through to the latest DB(9)S, the DB7 wasn't such a stunner but still a pretty car. Also agree about the Shelby GT500, the only American car I have ever liked styling wise!
I also adore the Zonda roadster!

i seen one of these last week at a local motorshow, nothing short of being stunning if you have never seen one up close, got a couple of pics but it was hard to get any decent ones due to the attention it was getting!

Ferrari-P4-5-by-Pininfarina_5.jpg

Best rear end of any car anywhere.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Either you guys are too young, or you're blind.......but without doubt the MOST beautiful car ever designed and built is this baby.

Just about every car designer and journalist for the past nearly 40 years have voted this car as the best design ever.
It's like saying which woman is the most beautiful, just too much good design over the years to narrow it down. I'm attaching pictures of cars, that I think are not only beautiful but were very affordable. Showing you can have great design without spending more for your car than you do for your house.

In and out of race trim for both.
Ferrari-P4-5-by-Pininfarina_5.jpg

Best rear end of any car anywhere.

I agree and it is also nice to know that Jim drives the car on a regular basis no garage queen here. His is also having a competition version built aswell.

See our F1 related articles too!