FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By bud
You know this poo between you two is getting rediculous. There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :( , but you both act like you were on the bike for godsake :rolleyes: !

I'm frankly fed up to my frickin gill's, and no I'm not the only one believe me :wink:, with the bud & akr soap opera!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPM77TsGaA

Watch this Tex, highlights of the Battle at Laguna. Rossi's gutsy move on the corkscrew seemed more on the kerb than dirt.

Not to start up another biatch festival but that is racing and the pass imho was legit, the race official's agreed apparently. How many time's have we all seen a pass that kicked up alot of dust or got half the car off the racing line by a driver in F1?

he bloody cut the corner no ifs to it!
By texasmr2
You know this poo between you two is getting rediculous. There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :( , but you both act like you were on the bike for godsake :rolleyes: !

I'm frankly fed up to my frickin gill's, and no I'm not the only one believe me :wink:, with the bud & akr soap opera!

Watch this Tex, highlights of the Battle at Laguna. Rossi's gutsy move on the corkscrew seemed more on the kerb than dirt.

Not to start up another biatch festival but that is racing and the pass imho was legit, the race official's agreed apparently. How many time's have we all seen a pass that kicked up alot of dust or got half the car off the racing line by a driver in F1?

It's just racing mate and nothing more to me.
By bud

ha i like racing when its done on the track! thats racing to me! :thumbup:

PS Hamilton got a penalty in France for cutting a chicane why wasnt that just racing?
By texasmr2

ha i like racing when its done on the track! thats racing to me! :thumbup:

PS Hamilton got a penalty in France for cutting a chicane why wasnt that just racing?

I knew we were gonna go here so please allow me to voice my outlook without being made to feel I dont know what I'm talking about, ok?. After re-watching the video over over and over it is apparent that Rossi had a more aggressive entry speed into the corner's and apex's which allowed him the true racing line and at most point's a full 1/2 a bike length ahead of Stoner. Casey also had alot of inertia exiting the apex's and corner's which led him to unintentionally push Rossi into the dust.

I still say that my friend is what racing is all about, ball's to the wall's and take no prisoner's racing. Unfortunately this time Stoner cameout on the short-end of the deal but he will have his day again and many more I'm sure.
By bud
hahaha Rossi was the aggressor in that move he himself is to blame for cutting the corner!! there is no ifs or buts its there for all to see! both wheels were off track and on the dirt! that is cutting the corner!! thus cheating SIMPLE :thumbup:
By texasmr2
Your right and everyone else is wrong once again, sorry for doubting your opinion my lord.
By bud
Your right and everyone else is wrong once again, sorry for doubting your opinion my lord.

can't argue with you hey! Your weak when you have this cry baby act you do! Grow up mate
By AKR

can't argue with you hey! Your weak when you have this cry baby act you do! Grow up mate

Tex don't you get it, Stoner is an Aussie like Bud and thus can do no wrong. You can discuss this until you are blue in the face and Bud will not cede. And yeah yeah call me Tribal if you like Bud, (Italy, Slovenia, Ferrari, Football are great Whoo hoo Whoo hoo whatever) but I don't carry on like you when my guy/team/whatever loses out. Yes I go quiet and get upset and all that not so healthy stuff but I don't go saying it was bullpoo and not fair etc. Stoner is a great rider and is one of the riders I like seeing win, but in 2008 he has not shown the stuff of being World Champion whereas Valentino Rossi has. If Valentino Rossi does win the title again he would of well deserved it just like Casey Stoner did in 2007.
By bud
don't even try that slant AKR we aren't even talking about stoner he didn't cut the corner Rossi did I don't understand how you guys can't see that Is cheating ? We are racing fans right !? Rossi lambs are just as bad as Ferrari lambs it seems :banghead:
By AKR
don't even try that slant AKR we aren't even talking about stoner he didn't cut the corner Rossi did I don't understand how you guys can't see that Is cheating ? We are racing fans right !? Rossi lambs are just as bad as Ferrari lambs it seems :banghead:

Stoner can do no wrong as he is Australian is how I see this when you talk about this. But that is ok. I am very passionate about my nationaliy too. But when my guy loses I shutup. Yes I am a racing fan and to be exact I like DUCATI more than the team that Rossi rides for which is Yamaha. This means I prefer Stoner to win over Rossi but if nothing in terms of cheating happened then that is it. Case closed. If there is an ettiquette like you say then an ettiquette refers to a set of norms or rules. If rules are broken then that is cheating. If Cheating occurs then you are punished accordingly. If Rossi cheated then he would of been punished. He didn't get punished therefore didn't cheat. Simple, or do you still not razumeš?
By bud
Seems rossi can do no wrong in your head , you're In denial that he cut the corkscrew! Both wheels on the dirt to gain position is againt the rules and the spirit of racing
By EwanM
Stoner fell in that race anyways... and the next one... and the next one...

So Rossi is home and dry now. Heck, the point gap could be even bigger if Stoner keeps falling - and Ducati got rid of Melandri for next year :hehe:
By texasmr2
can't argue with you hey!

You can argue all you want although I did not see our discussion as an arguement :confused: .

Your weak when you have this cry baby act you do! Grow up mate

Oh my god are you serious? That's rich a 23yr old know it all telling a 44yr old MAN to growup :rofl: ! Someone does not agree with your opinion and you resort once again to calling them a lamb, seem's it is not I who need's to growup :thumbup: .

Anyway before we get too o/t if the race steward's and official's did not find the pass to be illegal apparently it was deemed a legit pass and those opinion's are really the only one's that matter.
By bud
Wow, im a 28 year old MAN and yeah grow up, or just stfu with your sobby holier than thou bullpoo :thumbup: when ever you bring that up i know youre weak and have nothing to back up your argument :yawn:

so youre saying the officials never make bad calls or let s*** slide depending on who does it? :rofl::rofl: righteo i guess we call that world happyland :rofl:
By texasmr2
Ok bud I should have known better :( . Oh and I can backup my argument because all I need to do is refer to 90% of all your previous post :hehe: .

Anyway enough about us and our tumultuous luv affair :D let's get back to the original topic please? It would be a shame to have to lock this thread because of o/t arguement's.

so youre saying the officials never make bad calls or let s*** slide depending on who does it? righteo i guess we call that world happyland.

We all know the officail's make bad call's but as I said before imho I dont think this was one of them.

See our F1 related articles too!