FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By AKR

dont bring the tribal s*** here! :nono: i havent seen Stoner pass anyone by not using the track no youre right! why would i critisize him for something he hasnt done? Rossi on the other hand did pass Stoner using the dirt which is a no no in bikes! its like cutting corners in cars!

You and your tribal s***! If Rossi cheated then why wasn't he penalised. If everyone saw it and he was indeed cheating then he would of been penalised. He wasn't so he wasn't cheating. Or do you want to now tell me that Rossi has special rights in the world of Moto GP? I don't think so.
By bud

dont bring the tribal s*** here! :nono: i havent seen Stoner pass anyone by not using the track no youre right! why would i critisize him for something he hasnt done? Rossi on the other hand did pass Stoner using the dirt which is a no no in bikes! its like cutting corners in cars!

You and your tribal s***! If Rossi cheated then why wasn't he penalised. If everyone saw it and he was indeed cheating then he would of been penalised. He wasn't so he wasn't cheating. Or do you want to now tell me that Rossi has special rights in the world of Moto GP? I don't think so.

no its you and your tribal s*** :yes:
Oh its more racing etiquette than anything. something you a fan girl cheer leader wouldnt understand :wink:
By texasmr2
You know this poo between you two is getting rediculous. There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :( , but you both act like you were on the bike for godsake :rolleyes: !

I'm frankly fed up to my frickin gill's, and no I'm not the only one believe me :wink:, with the bud & akr soap opera!
By AKR

no its you and your tribal s*** :yes:
Oh its more racing etiquette than anything. something you a fan girl cheer leader wouldnt understand :wink:

A fan girl cheer leader hey..............ok matey. That fine then.

Here is to me watching a race.

and here is you watching a race.

:wink::rofl:
By bud
There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :(

Tex this comment is just funny :rofl:

Yeah Tex me and AKR are having some fun, its what a forum is for to discuss and ofcourse clashes of opinion will occur :thumbup:

AKR youre turning into MIkeP!!! must be what they teach you at the tifosi school of lambs.
1.1 states whenever a member of our lamb society is accused of being such we strictly and directly return such statement to the aggressor to hide our true identity.
1.2 baaah baaah baaah
By AKR
There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :(

Yeah Tex me and AKR are having some fun, its what a forum is for to discuss and ofcourse clashes of opinion will occur :thumbup:

AKR youre turning into MIkeP!!! must be what they teach you at the tifosi school of lambs.
1.1 states whenever a member of our lamb society is accused of being such we strictly and directly return such statement to the aggressor to hide our true identity.
1.2 baaah baaah baaah

Tex, Bud and I are just having fun. There are no hard feelings between each other. Just chill out as all is good as it was before. But I agree that this could go on forever so we will stop now. But I must say this was entertaining fun between Bud and I. I certainily was not offended in anyway by his comments and I am sure he wasn't either. It is all in good spirit. :wink:
By Mikep99

1.2 baaah baaah baaah

Tex, Bud and I are just having fun. There are no hard feelings between each other. Just chill out as all is good as it was before. But I agree that this could go on forever so we will stop now. But I must say this was entertaining fun between Bud and I. I certainily was not offended in anyway by his comments and I am sure he wasn't either. It is all in good spirit. :wink:

AKR have you not released yet that whatever bud Say's is gospel.
He has the same excuse every-time his team losses no matter what it is.
OH they were cheating . OH its favoritism.
OH STFU will you bud :wink:
By texasmr2

1.2 baaah baaah baaah

Thank's and that is nice to know but therein lies the question, how do our OTHER member's percieve it? Do you both honestly believe that our other member's enjoy logging on, going to their subscribed thread's, and finding it too be just another bitch fest betweeen you two??

From my point of view I find it tiresome and a waste of my time because it's ALWAY'S the same old song and dance and take's a positive thread into a 'bitch fest'. It is becoming more and more apparent with each passing day that there are about 3-4 member's, excluding myself, that 'control' this forum and NOT in a positive aspect.

I'm taking a vacation for a week or a year, who know's?
By Mikep99
Actually mike my fave is repsol Honda so why don't you stfu

OK :wink:
By texasmr2
Well the PROZAC :hehe: finally kicked in, what the hell was I on about? Sorry bud and AKR I just need to learn to keep out of yall's tiff's/fun banter dont I so please carry on. :)
By racechick
Normally i'd support our brilliant cousins the aussies but man, Stoner is such a bitch i can't help but hate him (same as a lot of people it seems).

Im with you there Scotty. Mind you Stoner is the only one who can get that Ducatti to work but Rossi is in another league. I think ever since that dogfight(Forget the track now?)when Stoner and Rossi were having that great battle and then Stoner fell off and bitched about Rossi, well ever since then i think Stoner wets his pants when Rossi is closing in on him. He's fallen of every time since. Can't like the guy - a whinger.(Sorry Bud)
By EwanM
You know this poo between you two is getting rediculous. There are so many variable's that exist concerning Rossi's pass on Stoner, which I did not see :( , but you both act like you were on the bike for godsake :rolleyes: !

I'm frankly fed up to my frickin gill's, and no I'm not the only one believe me :wink:, with the bud & akr soap opera!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfPM77TsGaA

Watch this Tex, highlights of the Battle at Laguna. Rossi's gutsy move on the corkscrew seemed more on the kerb than dirt.
By texasmr2

Watch this Tex, highlights of the Battle at Laguna. Rossi's gutsy move on the corkscrew seemed more on the kerb than dirt.

Not to start up another biatch festival but that is racing and the pass imho was legit, the race official's agreed apparently. How many time's have we all seen a pass that kicked up alot of dust or got half the car off the racing line by a driver in F1?
By Mikep99

Those guy have balls the size of watermelons :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!