FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By PetroTK40
Since I'm from Texas I thought I'd get this intro started of with a band, thus 'Howdy.'
I rarely say howdy and have very little Texas accent even though I go to a fairly rural school and howdy is the traditional greeting.
I digress...

22, male, student.
This is my second season to follow f1 and I am in love. It's so frustrating to me that no one here is interested in the sport. I just don't get how people want to watch NeckCAR, as in redneck car, clever pun eh?

anywho, I've been perusing this site for a week or two and am bored out of my mind at work so I thought I'd say hey, so hey!
and if you can't tell, I'm a Kimi fan...probably going to name a child after him.
I love cars, dream car is a Porsche GT3, purest sports car on the market.
Drive a Volvo S40 T5, modded. it's quick for a Swedish safety box. I autoX it, boring I know but I'm a broke college student.
Want to get into shifter karts after I graduate and have some $$. Would like to race sportbikes, but I don't think my lady would like that too much...

short version:
Hello!
By McLaren Fan
Eh, hello, I guess, if that's appropriate after talking to you on here for a week or two. :hehe:

:wavey:
By texasmr2
Howdy :)

hey baby :wink:

Watch your step there bucko :hehe: !
By McLaren Fan

A wee bit jealous, ey? :hehe:
By Selcouth_Feline
Drive a Volvo S40 T5, modded. it's quick for a Swedish safety box. I autoX it, boring I know but I'm a broke college student.

Hello :wavey:
I think Volvos are uber-cool :) Even in standard form, it's not like the T5s are slow! What mods have you done to yours?
By texasmr2

A wee bit jealous, ey? :hehe:

Now what give's you that impression :confused::D !

Hey PetroTK40 where in Texas are you and are you from Texas or a transplant? I also like the T5's especially the first one's from the mid '90's, sleeper's no doubt.
By PetroTK40
:rofl:

Hey :yes:

:nono:

haha I'm just messing with ya, I'm not a creeper I swearzz

Hello :wavey:
I think Volvos are uber-cool :) Even in standard form, it's not like the T5s are slow! What mods have you done to yours?

H&R springs, custom intake, BSR 15psi tune, Bell intercooler, rear sway bar, magnaflow exhaust (300lb ft is fun through the front wheels :thumbup: )
Have you seen the C30 yet? I have a loaner right now and I love it, not as fast as mine but it looks amazing!

Hey PetroTK40 where in Texas are you and are you from Texas or a transplant? I also like the T5's especially the first one's from the mid '90's, sleeper's no doubt.

Born and raised in Dallas, now in school at A&M. Ya it's definitely a sleeper, my friend kept making fun of it calling it a soccer mom car until he drove it :yes:
By AKR
"Howdy"

From your pictures you seem to be a Ferrari supporter? Well if you are I am as well. :wink:

Anyway I am Kiki and welcome to the forum :)

Ciao.
By bud
seems the 12 American F1 fans all follow Ferrari, funny that :wink::sheep:

oh and G'day cobber :thumbup:
By AKR

I guess then I can happily say that Americans are great and smart. :wink:
By PetroTK40

I'm mainly a Kimi supporter. Not too sure about Massa. I love Heiki too. And a Kubica/Alonso duo at Ferrari would be a dream come true. Really I want everyone on the grid to do well except Lewis. :hehe:

I guess then I can happily say that Americans are great and smart. :wink:

o why thanks! you forgot sexy :wink:
By AKR
o why thanks! you forgot sexy :wink:

hehehehehehehe Ja sam "Sexy", I am sexy. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!