FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
A BUNCH OF FREAKIN ITALIANS THATS WHAT!!!! I have never seen so many Ferrari's in my life, and I almost passed out with the what cars they had there today. Here are the pictures I took with my moms bigarse digital camera, and I'm seriously still in shock with what cars they had, next weekend is the Monterey historics so they will have even more cars. Man I had an AWESOME day though!! :D:D:D:D

Can you believe they let me into the garage?? There wasnt that many people there today so maybe thats why. :D

God it was soooo awesome hearing F1 cars go around Laguna, but that wasnt the end of the show. They also brought Ferrari Fxx's, and notice the apostrophe because they brought FIVE!!!! :yikes::yikes:

They also had classic F1 cars. These guys just got here a week early for the Monterey Historic races which is the weekend after this.

Mario Andretti's Lotus

The 6 wheeled Tyrell replica

Ferrari stealing Tyrell's ideas :hehe:

I'll be there tomorrow because I couldnt find the FXX's in the pits and I want to get still pictures of them. They'll have more classic F1 cars next weekend because it will be the Monterey Hisctorics race, and Timo Glock will be here :thumbup: I want to get his signature.
:thumbup: That's great, I would have loved to be their.
Great pictures, thanks mate.
Wow. It must have been a wonderful day. Hearing the sound of the Ferrari 412T going round a track must have been brilliant. :cloud9:
Wow, you must have had a great time with all those Ferrari's going on track and being able to get close up to those classic cars. My favourite picture out of that lot is the Rothmans Porsche, just goes to show that tobacco advertising didn't make just the F1 cars look cool. :)
I just got shiver's up my spine looking at those pic's you lucky SOB!!! Oh my being allowed into the garage like that must have been like shagging for the first time! I'm virtually speechless now, did you get any video, PLEASE say you did????????

See our F1 related articles too!