FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
its diffrent in the terms of religion. you have to expierence other religions. how do you know that the right choice is being an atheist? what happens if say if found something to belive in buddism. so you cant really be an atheist unless you have gone through them all.
there is a differnce between picking a sport, sexuality and poilitics. religion is something you have faith in and you cant use the same term in other things.

again can we get back to f1 :|
By bud
Yeah spitz what i was trying to point out in his whole career he has never had a winning car... so please tell me how on earth can he win races when the car is not up to it? Its like saying last year Schumi was nothing, even your superstar hero couldnt haul his car up for wins, not to say he wasnt trying because he was! You see its all about the car in F1 so lay off Jens or other drivers lower down in the grid who are trying their butts off and getting s*** given by keyboard hero's whos only driving experience is on the playstation!

thats bs you dont need to try everything before you choose, especially not religion! So spitz did you choose to be a catholic? im pretty sure you didnt! upbringing is where the roots of religious choice arises, and if anything religion is the one thing in this world that NO ONE gets to choose!
and i didnt choose athiesim i just stepped back and looked how silly it is to beleive in something written by people who believed the earth was flat and the sun circled the earth. 8) See our "faith"
is in science !

and i live in Australia?I studied irish history in high shool, from michael collins etc i have relies in glasgow i hear stories, ive been called a hun by celtic supporters over here, australia is full of every religion in the world its very similar to the US, dont know if you heard of the race riots in sydney?
Arabs vs Whites? was fun times... :shock:
By Irv the Swerve
So what if schuey had a off season, and he has been 7 times world champ. Button should have at least a few wins in his pocket a few seasons ago but..
it doesnt matter about the car its who is behind the wheel. Damon Hill drove the arrows back in 97 and put the car on pole in hungary and lost the lead on the last lap, an Arrows!

look if thats what you have faith in then its grand by me and i did hear about the race riots.

one more time can we please get back to talking about f1 and drop all this?? :)
By bud
ahhhhhh its like talking to a brick wall, :shock: My point is Schumacher didnt have the car to win! get it? a driver needs a car capable of winning! to win, it doesnt matter how good the driver is like you have just pointed out schumacher has won 7 world titles and still couldnt get pace in 05.
its simple physics really. but i guess being a religious brainwashed fool you dont believe in the physics of racing hey :P its all prewritten by god who wins and schumacher is an angel :lol:

like ive said 04 BAR had pace but Ferrari had greater pace and greater experience of fighting for wins. they were beaten fair and square by Ferrari. other than taht year i cant see any other chance Jenson should have won a race? care to enlighten with some examples? or are you just still stuck on your anti english bullpoo mr poor lil picked on Irishman
By Irv the Swerve
:roll:

Red Faced:
Nick Heidfeld has aplogised to Sakon Yamamoto after the he had bereted and swore at the rookie driver who completed his first f1 race. The German who had thought that it was Sakon who held him at the last lap and drop to seventh, was actually Sato. '' I was not polite, I was very angry, nothing you could put in writing or on tv''. :)

See our F1 related articles too!