FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By McLaren Fan
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hEK7POxpVeE

They should release an album of this stuff. Audi Quattro: the greatest rally car ever.

By texasmr2
Drool!!! :thumbup: I feel very previledged to have seen them race back in the day, amazing simply amazing!
By Mikep99
:thumbup:
But I have always had a soft spot for the Stratos as my fav rally car.

Clicky to see

Some Concepts

Lancia Stratos Redesigned By EBS London Student

The original rally-winning 1970s Lancia Stratos has been redesigned and relaunched by EBS London graduate Chris Hrabalek.
Chris' passion for cars and astute marketing skills, combined with artistic and entrepreneurial flair, led to his purchase of the Stratos name and eleven of the remaining Lancia Stratos cars originally produced in 1972/3.
His vision and goal was to redesign and relaunch a new Stratos. The car remains a mid-engine, longitudinally-mounted (with plans for a V8-Ferrari engine), and the design remains very stylish.
Chris' company Fenomenon, based in London, provides design and development for new vehicles and sub-brands
By bud
talk about leaching a thread :D

Love the sound of turbo charged cars, the Quattro sounds tough but im not a fan of its looks :hehe:
By bud
I've always loved the Evo :D Thats why I got a Lancer

just dont be one of those ricer boys in a Lancer who thinks its an Evo and youll stay cool :thumbup:
By Mikep99
talk about leaching a thread :D

Love the sound of turbo charged cars, the Quattro sounds tough but im not a fan of its looks :hehe:

OH sorryyyyyyyyyyyy Sir BUD :whip:
By McLaren Fan
:thumbup:
But I have always had a soft spot for the Stratos as my fav rally car.

Clicky to see

It's a close second. :wink:
By Rivelution
I've always loved the Evo :D Thats why I got a Lancer

just dont be one of those ricer boys in a Lancer who thinks its an Evo and youll stay cool :thumbup:

Oh dont worry my car is slow as poo so I cant really be cool :( Besides why would I want to rice it up?? The new generation looks classy... and its cheep :D
By welshie
I'm still in love with the Pug 205 T16 :cloud9:

By McLaren Fan
I'm still in love with the Pug 205 T16 :cloud9:

I love that car as well! The shape and livery looks brilliant. :cloud9:
By McLaren Fan
Well since this thread has become 'so off topic' I would like to add a video of my all time favorite Group B rally car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF42LszR27Q

Yeah, it looked good too. The Group B days were the best. The WRC, like Formula 1, has been tamed a little bit too much. :(
By welshie
Well since this thread has become 'so off topic' I would like to add a video of my all time favorite Group B rally car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF42LszR27Q

Yeah, it looked good too. The Group B days were the best. The WRC, like Formula 1, has been tamed a little bit too much. :(

I'm not too sure about that, the modern cars are faster than the old group B cars were.

See our F1 related articles too!