FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By madbrad
When was that? They sold Alfas here so why would they need to import them? We had the Milano which looked like it was hit in the back, I think there was a Quadrifoglio model of that IIRC, we had the 164 which was front drive, sharing a chassis with some other garbage, and I there was a Quadrifoglio model of that, I think AWD was available? We had the Spyder of course with its 25 year old platform. I forget if there was a Quadrifoglio model of that.
By hounddub
Ok...now I'm guessing most people know this one, but for those who don't.....

..... in order to "protect" the Bentley Logo from counterfeits, W.O Bentley designed his signature "Flying B" with a flaw.....can you see it?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By madbrad
I can now! Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
By What's Burning?
Now that's obscure! I guess it would only fool the not so astute counterfeiters.
By What's Burning?
When was that? They sold Alfas here so why would they need to import them? We had the Milano which looked like it was hit in the back, I think there was a Quadrifoglio model of that IIRC, we had the 164 which was front drive, sharing a chassis with some other garbage, and I there was a Quadrifoglio model of that, I think AWD was available? We had the Spyder of course with its 25 year old platform. I forget if there was a Quadrifoglio model of that.

89, 90, 91... that time frame.

See our F1 related articles too!