FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By theonlooker
Just started watching formula one , don't know much about it but found this web site. Hello everyone. I'm a complete novice but Hamilton seems to stand out to me think he'd be one I choose to support. Hope to learn more from reading your posts. :)
By welshie
Welcome mate. and you could do far worse than supporting Hamilton
By texasmr2
Welcome to the forum thanks for joining. If you dont mind could you list in your info where your from or where you live? On another note yes you correct Lewis is a superior talent and should go very far in F1 :wink: .
By texasmr2
alright

One word from a lady usually mean's I'm in trouble :( .
By texasmr2
Thanks all for welcomes. are there any bad guys in F1 at the moment

That all depend's upon your outlook, so where did you say your from? :confused:
By welshie
Thanks all for welcomes. are there any bad guys in F1 at the moment

Max Mosley, he's a bit of a rotter! :D
By racechick
In what way is he a rotter? what does he do?

Welcome theonlooker :wavey: . Max Mosley Ha! Well in his day job he screws over racing teams, in his leisure time he screws prostitutes. You'll read about him in your daily papers.
By texasmr2
In what way is he a rotter? what does he do?

The internet is your friend, my friend :wink: , so do some research and then you can make your own judgement without any 'outside' enfluence from us.
By McLaren Fan
Welcome the forum. There's a lot of knowledgeable Formula One fans on here, so hope you learn a lot about the sport and enjoy reading the forum.
By racechick
By the way Theonlooker, you have excellent taste in your racing drivers! :clap::clap:

See our F1 related articles too!