FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Dedicated to technical discussion...
All we want is a impartial governing body for the sport. I wouldn't expect Ferrari to want the same; turkeys voting for Christmas and all that.
All we want is a impartial governing body for the sport. I wouldn't expect Ferrari to want the same; turkeys voting for Christmas and all that.

Yeh we know, NOT like McLaren who are the fighters of justice and honor in this world :vomit::rofl:
if the FIA are biased against Mclaren and they can still dominate gp's they way they have been whats the issue?? If Mclaren can still win with more pressure on them then they are the bigger team. I say bring on anything you have FIA and lets see who comes out champion at the end of the season.
This will be the first of many engine inspections and they are probably trying to send out a signal that anyones engine can be tested at anytime. No doubt if Ferrari or any other team blitzed the field the way Lewis has then they would have the same inspections.
Remeber this is only to do with engine modification nothing else, as i stated in an earlier post it has never been done before because the rules only came into effect this year.
mike where was this "drug test" a few races ago when Ferrari won 3 in a row? Why now? You're right about lambs ;)

Bud like always you and your mate MF just read what you want from what is said & usually it's way off the mark.

McLaren of late have had a very distinct performance advantage over it's rivals.
Reason's
1. Others dropped the ball - Yes I think so.
2. McLaren has it right with a few innovations. Yes I think so.

So if anyone is going to get inspected it is most logical the team with the clear sudden advantage. Logic mate.

But as usual you go down the conspiracy road. :rolleyes:

Back to my Ben Johnson example.
It's just like him blitzing the feild and then complaining after the drug test that he was only tested because he was black. :confused:
mike where was this "drug test" a few races ago when Ferrari won 3 in a row? Why now? You're right about lambs ;)

Bud like always you and your mate MF just read what you want from what is said & usually it's way off the mark.

McLaren of late have had a very distinct performance advantage over it's rivals.
Reason's
1. Others dropped the ball - Yes I think so.
2. McLaren has it right with a few innovations. Yes I think so.

So if anyone is going to get inspected it is most logical the team with the clear sudden advantage. Logic mate.

But as usual you go down the conspiracy road. :rolleyes:

Back to my Ben Johnson example.
It's just like him blitzing the feild and then complaining after the drug test that he was only tested because he was black. :confused:

again so when Ferrari has a sudden advantage thats just expected then and no need for being tested? but if its McLaren then they surely must be up to something eh :rolleyes:

but as usual you go down the Ferrari is treated the same as everyone else in the field road! :wink:
again so when Ferrari has a sudden advantage thats just expected then and no need for being tested? but if its McLaren then they surely must be up to something eh :rolleyes:

but as usual you go down the Ferrari is treated the same as everyone else in the field road! :wink:

Around and around we go, where it stops nobody knows ?

I do right here :yawn:

yeah it stops when you say so hey Sir Wankalot :thumbup:

or maybe it stops when you know you have lost :yes: again your argument is McLaren has a surge(2 wins in a row) so thats justification for them being the "random" choice for testing yet when Ferrari had 3 WINS in a row thats just normal.... no need to test that eh :bs: your logic is :bs::hehe::wink:

yeah it stops when you say so hey Sir Wankalot :thumbup:

or maybe it stops when you know you have lost :yes: again your argument is McLaren has a surge(2 wins in a row) so thats justification for them being the "random" choice for testing yet when Ferrari had 3 WINS in a row thats just normal.... no need to test that eh :bs: your logic is :bs::hehe::wink:

Where do you get the impression I lost mateeeeeeee, Must be in your tiny puny mind. :yes:
I have just learnt not to argue with you too much because it upsets you and your prone to a bit of this

Im cool buddy you seem lost for words though :yes::hehe:

No I said it all mate & it makes perfect sense to me. I don't see why I have to repeat it over and over and over again, it still stands.

Do you need any tissues yet mate.
haha its funny i put forward some facts about your "logic" of who to test (still waiting for a reply)... then you go and turn it into ahh i dont want to repeat myself buds a cry baby wha wha wha.... take a closer look at yourself, i think its clear that you infact need the tissues as i said i am cool :wink:8-)
haha its funny i put forward some facts about your "logic" of who to test (still waiting for a reply)... then you go and turn it into ahh i dont want to repeat myself buds a cry baby wha wha wha.... take a closer look at yourself, i think its clear that you infact need the tissues as i said i am cool :wink:8-)

Bud you are thick mate. If you read my post you would have your answer.

McLaren are kicking Ferrari's bottom. (Fair and square I might add)
Ferrari were no where as dominate any time this year.
This being the case.
IF there was to be an inspection & IF any team was to be inspected McLaren would be the logical choice because of this big leap forward. Everyone is shocked at the performance gap so suddenly, so naturally it raises questions. All valid because of the engine freeze rule.
Just be proud of what Mclaren has achieved, or are you worried they have done something wrong. I don't

Is this your brand mate

why wasnt there an IF to be an inspection after Ferrari won 3 in a row? Everyone was SHOCKED at their jump in pace after Australia...... wank wank wank

see how stupid it sounds!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

i laugh at your shocked at McLarens performance of late. i sure as hell am not nothing in F1 stands still! maybe you Ferrari lambs arent used to being beaten i dont know but its sad that you are shocked :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
why wasnt there an IF to be an inspection after Ferrari won 3 in a row? Everyone was SHOCKED at their jump in pace after Australia...... wank wank wank

see how stupid it sounds!!! :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

i laugh at your shocked at McLarens performance of late. i sure as hell am not nothing in F1 stands still! maybe you Ferrari lambs arent used to being beaten i dont know but its sad that you are shocked :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like I said mateeee Ferrari were no where as dominate as McLaren have been the last two races. It's a massacre.

I am not sad mate, it just makes it more interesting.
Like I have said before I lost a bit of interest in F1 after the first couple of years in the Schuy era.
I don't expect and in fact want Ferrari to totally annihilate anyone.

Your good at the old wank wank aren't you bud, but you usually stop at only one don't you mate :wink:

This is really getting places isn't it bud :yawn:

See our F1 related articles too!