FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By Mikep99
By Rivelution
Dallas Cowboys always have the best cheerleaders. Did you hear that China is training 200,000 cheerleaders for the olympics??
By welshie
Ahhhhh plastic fantastic!!! :cloud9:

But who would you pick?! For me the girl that is 3 from the bottom, looks most natural :blush::blush::blush:
By Stephen

this one for me :D

Looks like my girlfriend - time to tell her she isn't cutting off her hair as she had planned! ;) Does anyone know where I can get a cheerleaders outfit from? :cloud9:
By texasmr2
I always wanted to be a cheerleader, damn uk

Ask and you will recieve :thumbup: ! I'll pack both uniform's for next year's Silverstone GP but no worry on you as I will have plenty of money to make sure someone wear's them for me! This will be the sign hanging in front of my tent:
sign.gif

Incase you do not understand my crazy humour I'm just having fun with ya :wink: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By EwanM
I always wanted to be a cheerleader, damn uk

Ask and you will recieve :thumbup: ! I'll pack both uniform's for next year's Silverstone GP but no worry on you as I will have plenty of money to make sure someone wear's them for me! This will be the sign hanging in front of my tent:
sign.gif

Incase you do not understand my crazy humour I'm just having fun with ya :wink: .

How many's coming over?
By texasmr2
How many's coming over?

That is still undecided and this is the thread to keep yourself informed:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3769

haha that sign did make me laugh.

Yah that is funny and I hope I do not offend you when I mess around with you :)? I mean no harm but maybe I go overboard sometime's because I enjoy our banter, please forgive ok?
By EwanM
l
I forgive you you nutter and that sign really did make me laugh

Love is in the air :P

See our F1 related articles too!