FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I think the photographer got off lightly.

Sticking a blinding flash in Kimi's face as he steps on his gear?

Kimi should have given him a spinning round house kick, slow motion, Jean Claude Van Damme style.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p1USPB3iIBw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And had it been Lewis?????? Fifteen pages of bashing for uncontrolled and aggressive behaviour :hammer:

Your post are getting way too predictable racechick :yes: and your off-topic.

She can't help the way she feels about the Lew.

I understand that and can appreciate it my concern was that mentioning Lewis, as happens in every other thread regardless of the topic, soon take's the thread at hand into off-topic overdrive. I'm just politely asking everyone to keep this thread on-topic nothing more and nothing less. :wink:

Don't you patronise me! I was actually the 3rd person to mention lewis. Check back!! This is an F1 site and lewis is a championship contender so he does tend to crop up quite frequently :rolleyes: If you look at the threads I usually write on the topics are about Lewis. If someone takes a pop at him on another thread then I will answer (i know that wasnt the case here but it often is). Ive seen threads go way off even F1 and sometimes by you.

Now I've had my say so you can get back to the thread. I dont really blame Kimi, just as i didnt blame Juan when he swore at a camera man for clonking him on the head. Many of the press take too many liberties and are usually woefully illinformed when they do write things up.

It's Beatles day tommrow.

That enough off topic? Mind you when Tex does go off topic it's usually funny. :thumbup:
As for liberties, I think it comes with the job. Mind you, that was some whack Michelin Man got that time.
:clap::laugh::laugh::laugh: (there you made me laugh AGAIN!!)
Yes it was a mighty hard whack Mr. Gorgeous got.
Ok, first story - Raikkonen defends himself against over-eager photographer. Now, a day later, we have a new story where the photographer defends himself. No surprise that the two camps disagree with each other, but given most of us have watched the footage from MTV3.fi, who is at fault? And should the press have their access reigned in?

My view is that the photographer was 'in his face' and, from looking at the video, the Ferrari team member alongside Raikkonen looks to be shouting at the photographer, who does appear to be stood on Kimi's things. :thumbdown:

Kimi was right to push Cahier. He was way too close to Kimi and it was obvious Kimi was trying to see his gear below and could not, looked up there was the photog right in his face, so he pushed him, not hard enough IMO. See for yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6e3bDs2lgw
Don't you patronise me! I was actually the 3rd person to mention lewis. Check back!!

I was NOT patronising you and yes Lewis was mentioned twice before but NOT in the 'hollier than thou' context such as you had implied. :banghead:

This is an F1 site and lewis is a championship contender so he does tend to crop up quite frequently :rolleyes:

Nice to see you have finally realized the concept of this website, it is about F1 and NOT about Lewis Hamilton. :thumbup:

If you look at the threads I usually write on the topics are about Lewis. If someone takes a pop at him on another thread then I will answer (i know that wasnt the case here but it often is). Ive seen threads go way off even F1 and sometimes by you.

Not as much as you so whatever makes your day. :rolleyes:
Don't you patronise me! I was actually the 3rd person to mention lewis. Check back!!

I was NOT patronising you and yes Lewis was mentioned twice before but NOT in the 'hollier than thou' context such as you had implied. :banghead:

This is an F1 site and lewis is a championship contender so he does tend to crop up quite frequently :rolleyes:

Nice to see you have finally realized the concept of this website, it is about F1 and NOT about Lewis Hamilton. :thumbup:

If you look at the threads I usually write on the topics are about Lewis. If someone takes a pop at him on another thread then I will answer (i know that wasnt the case here but it often is). Ive seen threads go way off even F1 and sometimes by you.

Hollier than thou????? Lewis was mentioned in exactly the same way and about the same thing.You go off topic way more than me, check it out and you've just done it again. you're OFF TOPIC!

Go Lewis Go Lewis

Hollier than thou????? Lewis was mentioned in exactly the same way and about the same thing.You go off topic way more than me, check it out and you've just done it again. you're OFF TOPIC!
Hollier than thou????? Lewis was mentioned in exactly the same way and about the same thing.

I did not mean YOU in my 'hollier than thou' statement it was meant that Lewis is 'hollier than thou' by his lambs.

You go off topic way more than me, check it out and you've just done it again. you're OFF TOPIC!

I'm alway's off-topic I thought you realized that by now :wink: ?

Ok so now back on-topic my impression of the incident is the photographer should not have invaded Kimi's personal space like that while he was getting into his mental race mode. Yet I dont think Kimi should have become physical and pushed him, a simple "Get the fawk out of my face" would have gotten his opinion across.
From F1 Live:

Photo F1-Live.com

Kimi Raikkonen has dismissed the widely-reported photographer incident as a 'small thing' beaten up by the media.

The reigning world champion was photographed and videotaped pushing over veteran F1 photographer Paul Henri-Cahier on the Silverstone grid last Sunday.

Raikkonen, 28, admits to pushing the Frenchman before the British Grand Prix but insists Cahier provoked him by standing on his equipment.

"People try to make a big thing out of it, but he shouldn't come on top of my stuff.

"It was just a small thing and people tried to make a big story out of it," the Ferrari driver told reporters at the Hockenheim test this week.

Source: GMM
© CAPSIS International

See our F1 related articles too!