FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I actually believe F1 drivers to be quite tolerant of the press - take footballers, would they permit such an invasion of privacy? I think you'd see the photographer scalped if he had tried the same with Rooney! :eek:

Surely the photographer is to blame. Sure Kimi pushed him, but i'm sure nobody would want that to them.

This may be way off topic, but don't you think drivers and teams should open up more to the media and pubic?
Such as making more appearances over the weekend? Opening the paddock on Thursday or Friday?

Maybe hard to organise and what not, but end of the day the fans pay the ticket prices.
I would've done the same thing as Kimi. The photographer shouldn't have stuck his camera in Kimi's face and stand on his gear. It's ok to make pictures, but don't disturb the drivers when they are getting ready for a race.
I think the photographer got off lightly.

Sticking a blinding flash in Kimi's face as he steps on his gear?

Kimi should have given him a spinning round house kick, slow motion, Jean Claude Van Damme style.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p1USPB3iIBw

And had it been Lewis?????? Fifteen pages of bashing for uncontrolled and aggressive behaviour :hammer:
I think the photographer got off lightly.

Sticking a blinding flash in Kimi's face as he steps on his gear?

Kimi should have given him a spinning round house kick, slow motion, Jean Claude Van Damme style.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=p1USPB3iIBw

And had it been Lewis?????? Fifteen pages of bashing for uncontrolled and aggressive behaviour :hammer:

Na I don't think so. A push is a push. If Kimi had hit him well you know.
:bs:
:bs:

Come on, you can't just expect people to slate Hamilton for everything. Just because people usually don't agree with some of the things he says.

I mean its like saying I don't like the type of milk Lewis puts on his cereal in the morning.
Now your getting it!!!
Also back on topic. After watchin the footage again.
Kimi does lash out, just before the flash goes off.
Maybe it has happened to him before?
Yeah but its ok cos its Kimmi and he's in control of things and knows how to handle himself in situations :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yeah but its ok cos its Kimmi and he's in control of things and knows how to handle himself in situations :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, also he prob was hungover from the night before.
That or having withdrawl symptoms from lack of booze.

It no doubt had, but the cheap punk was still invading his space and stepping on his racing gear. :thumbdown:

It no doubt had, but the cheap punk was still invading his space and stepping on his racing gear. :thumbdown:

lol Kimi should just quit. Go on Kimi and take Massa with you :hehe:
See my previous post

See our F1 related articles too!