FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Selcouth_Feline
hi i am new here 2!
my names alice and im 15!
i love all types of motorsport and have been watching it since i can remember!
i race karts along with my whole family and have won 2 championships - one indoor and one outdoor!
i want to move to car racing as my sister has just done a season in formula women and i want to follow in her footsteps. now she races in radicals with her fiance who is looking to do a season in touring cars or something like that!
if anybody wants to chat about things then im here!! :hehe:

Hello, welcome :)
By Rob-F1
hi i am new here 2!
i race karts along with my whole family and have won 2 championships - one indoor and one outdoor!
i want to move to car racing as my sister has just done a season in formula women and i want to follow in her footsteps. now she races in radicals with her fiance who is looking to do a season in touring cars or something like that!

Welcome... TO HELL!!!:D:twisted::thumbup:
By texasmr2
hi i am new here 2!

Yes welcome to the forum. You can start your own introduction thread also as this one belong's to Walker, dont be shy nobody else here is :hehe: .
By Walker
hey walker theres a thread for you here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3837:thumbup:

Thanks! I'm contributing right now...
By darwin dali
Greetings from the East coast Walker - though I consider SD my hometown :cloud9:

What are your favorites?

What part of the East Coast? :D I gotta say I love NY...
SD is a pretty nice area though too...

Hmmm... favorites? Just in general? Or favorite food, car, country, culture, music? Hahahha.

Maybe I'm just not catching on >.<

Yes, NY.

Oh, just drivers/teams, but beer preferences are also on the books here :drink:
By Walker
Greetings from the East coast Walker - though I consider SD my hometown :cloud9:

What are your favorites?

Hmmm... favorites? Just in general? Or favorite food, car, country, culture, music? Hahahha.

Yes, NY.

Nice. Well, to be honest I haven't really followed enough to determine my favorites. I do enjoy McLaren and BMW the most though.
I think that my favorite beer has got to be Strawberry Blonde. Well, actually, I'm not really sure. It is delicious, but I think I could get sick of it. I guess I'm not even really sure on that. >.<

I'm bad at picking favorites hahaha.
By darwin dali

What are your favorites?

Yes, NY.

Nice. Well, to be honest I haven't really followed enough to determine my favorites. I do enjoy McLaren and BMW the most though.
I think that my favorite beer has got to be Strawberry Blonde. Well, actually, I'm not really sure. It is delicious, but I think I could get sick of it. I guess I'm not even really sure on that. >.<

Have you tried the Arrogant Ba$tard Ale from Escondido? 7.2% ABV. Rich gold in color, nice head on the pour.
By Walker

What are your favorites?

Yes, NY.

Have you tried the Arrogant Ba$tard Ale from Escondido? 7.2% ABV. Rich gold in color, nice head on the pour.

I have, indeed! It's pretty tasty, definitely not my favorite though.

See our F1 related articles too!