FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Mikep99
Great work Kovi & Webber. I am happy for them both.

Did anyone see Ron's closeup reaction at end of qualification. NOTHING :eek:
I distinctly remember last year when his boy got pole he was jumping like a little kid. :rolleyes::irked:
By al4x
everyone likes heikki, haha hamilton made me laugh! :clap:

well deserve, and mw brilliant all weekend, that second rbr seats gonna be hot
By Rivelution
Wow Kovi and Webber on the front row!!! How awesome is that!! Its a shame what happened to Kubica though, but Heidfeld qualified 5th so hopefully he can fight for a podium. Apart from the front row pair, Vettel, and Bourdais did an excellent job too.
By przemo
Congrats to Heikki :clap:. So that first win of his is coming tomorrow? :D
Also Webber did a fantastic job, maybe he'll get another podium for his team. :thumbup:

I'm frustrated that Kubi practically did not take part in Q3. His luck has ran out I guess. A though race tomorrow, but I think BMW has a good race pace so maybe he'll pick up some points. Heidfeld also finally woke up, good for him and the team.
By nikon133
everyone likes heikki, haha hamilton made me laugh! :clap:

well deserve, and mw brilliant all weekend, that second rbr seats gonna be hot

I was actually hoping for McLaren 1-2, but I'm not going to complain about this outcome either. I'm just hoping Heikki will not run out of luck this time; I'm also a bit worried about his start, that seems to be his weak point. Guess he's not yet used to start against the best in the field.

Lewis seems to be going through mild crisis, probably hasn't overcome last two races.

Ron could have shown a bit more enthusiasm, but hey - it's his business. At least his message to Heikki (if it was him) was OK.
By Mikep99
I was surprised that Ferrari werent dominant at all, especially with Massa way back in 9th.

He supposedly had a problem with his nuts :hehe:

Stefano:
First of all a shame it was a shame for Massa with a problem with a nut on the rear wheel. Very unlucky. We seen today some problems with our car and we need to understand properly. We will see tomorrow and we need to keep concentrated. We still feel confident and let's hope for the best.
By Mikep99
McLaren seem to have something different going on around the radiator area

By Rivelution
I was surprised that Ferrari werent dominant at all, especially with Massa way back in 9th.

Stefano:
First of all a shame it was a shame for Massa with a problem with a nut on the rear wheel. Very unlucky. We seen today some problems with our car and we need to understand properly. We will see tomorrow and we need to keep concentrated. We still feel confident and let's hope for the best.

Hmm interesting, I wonder if he will charge toward the front like last years Silverstone GP. Now I wonder what happened to Kubica.
By przemo

Stefano:

How does one have a problem with a nut? It didn't fall off, did it? Or did Massa not go out on the last run at all?

See our F1 related articles too!