Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
41%
British GP - June 21st
59%
By texasmr2
Amsterdam was only an idea and not set in stone meaning I'm with you but I would not mind an hour or two lay over :). I just need to get my shopping list together :twisted: !!!!!!!!!!!

My plan is to arrive on either Monday Tuesday or Wendsday, as I hope to hookup with some fellow member's and hoping they have spare floor space for my nap's, but an overnight stay in Amsterdam is not a necessity.

Anyway we still have alot of time to workout the detail's so really there is no rush.

Gregg
By Denthúl
Aye, that's true. Personally, my focus will be on paying for the race ticket, flight, and any necessary accomodation. Food and luxuries are not such priority. I'm sure I could find some kind of random animal and cook it if I get hungry. :P

Thing is, I won't really be able to confirm anything until next may when I (hopefully) sign a new contract with a higher wage, because on what I'm earning at the moment, a foreign GP is out of the question.
By texasmr2
If your in the UK why do you need a flight cant you just take a train into London?
By Denthúl
Yeah. But then I have to get from London to Belgium. It would most likely work out cheaper for a direct flight than a train journey, given the distance to cover and number of changes it would probably involve.
By racechick
Yeah. But then I have to get from London to Belgium. It would most likely work out cheaper for a direct flight than a train journey, given the distance to cover and number of changes it would probably involve.

A mate of mine has been to Spa many times. Its an easy drive and four to a car would work out cheap. I can find out roughly what his overall costs were but not bad i think
By 7UpJordan
thats what id do if i was going, but i hope to have a 2 seater by then hehe

So we gonna draw a straw out of a hat to decide who gets to ride in the Exige? :P
By al4x
thats what id do if i was going, but i hope to have a 2 seater by then hehe

So we gonna draw a straw out of a hat to decide who gets to ride in the Exige? :P

:scratchchin:

id drive if i went def! but thats if id go!
By Denthúl

A mate of mine has been to Spa many times. Its an easy drive and four to a car would work out cheap. I can find out roughly what his overall costs were but not bad i think

Hmm, that wouldn't be a bad idea. :)
By al4x

i will never travel via train again, :thumbdown: bad experiences

its plane or car via ferry def, plus it gives you more freedom etc
By 7UpJordan

i will never travel via train again, :thumbdown: bad experiences

its plane or car via ferry def, plus it gives you more freedom etc

What about Car via Eurotunnel or Seacat? I miss the old Hovercrafts, whenever we used to go to France on holiday we would always get the Hovercraft which was my favourite part about the journey.
By al4x
id do, ferry from harwich to nethertrlands and then to belgium and spa n the elise/exige avec passenger

no trains ever!
By Denthúl
id do, ferry from harwich to nethertrlands and then to belgium and spa n the elise/exige avec passenger

no trains ever!

...can I be that passenger? I like Lotuses :D
By al4x
i probs wont end up going in the end lol, but def oneday, ooh the power!

lol who knows who or if, i dont!
By texasmr2

That would be great if you could get that info, thank's! :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!