FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Massa shouldn't be so scared, I remember Hill drove a few races feeling sick and we all remember Webber racing in Fuji not only with a bad stomache but also throwing up in his helmet.
Will be there all three days - my 27th British GP at Silverstone, first one was 1965. Plus others at Brands eons ago..
Hope it stays nice and dry for everyone camping but a wet race could be exciting. Will be in the paddock most of the time, looking forward to the GP2 races too and make sure you all hang around for the last race before the GP party. A race for historic touring cars from the 1960s - 48 cars on the grid, Ford Mustangs, Minis, Lotus Cortinas, Imps etc...lots of sideways action. BTW - anyone know which band is playing the post race party?

Some Beatles tribute band, should get Neil Diamond, he's well rocking Glastonbury atm :P
Webber racing in Fuji not only with a bad stomache but also throwing up in his helmet.

That was a little heroic TBH
Webber racing in Fuji not only with a bad stomache but also throwing up in his helmet.

That was a little heroic TBH

It was gross!! :vomit:
Silverstone chocolate cake made :):P:clap:
4 more working days to go and then it's off down to Silverstone early Friday morning. 8)
4 more working days to go and then it's off down to Silverstone early Friday morning. 8)

Any plans finalised on it yet?

Still trying to decide on which campsite to go to, also need to draw up a list of food to take with me, fill my car up to the brim, decide on what CD to have on in the car on the way down, what time to get up at (so I can get to the campsite and then to the track in good time for the start of P1), decide on how much money to draw out, and also we need to decide on where to meet each other. The latter might be easier when we're all at the track and we can text each other and find out.

Still trying to decide on which campsite to go to, also need to draw up a list of food to take with me, fill my car up to the brim, decide on what CD to have on in the car on the way down, what time to get up at (so I can get to the campsite and then to the track in good time for the start of P1), decide on how much money to draw out, and also we need to decide on where to meet each other. The latter might be easier when we're all at the track and we can text each other and find out.

Balls i'll need to take more money out, there'scash lines at the track but i'll not be relying on em.
Aye meeting up be fun. Even with others tagging on?

Balls i'll need to take more money out, there'scash lines at the track but i'll not be relying on em.

And the cash machines will probably charge you for withdrawing money as well, just like ones at petrol stations and services (as if petrol stations couldn't rip you off already...). Yeah it'll be great meeting up even if you've got mates tagging, the more people the better. Perhaps we should all do something in the evening as well. :)

And the cash machines will probably charge you for withdrawing money as well, just like ones at petrol stations and services (as if petrol stations couldn't rip you off already...). Yeah it'll be great meeting up even if you've got mates tagging, the more people the better. Perhaps we should all do something in the evening as well. :)

Go hunting? :P
I have campsite, cd's and food sorted :P Im not usually so organised. only for Silverstone

See our F1 related articles too!