FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By McLaren Fan
I few pics for the drool factor.

The trend of you and I liking the same Ferraris continues 8)
By texasmr2
I few pics for the drool factor.

The trend of you and I liking the same Ferraris continues 8)

Kindred spirits bro! :wink:

Hey I'm sure everyone remembers that story I posted about helping my friend Alan get his 308 GTB running right? Well about twice a month here in Houston the Ferrari club members have 'coffee and cruise' and the next one is on July 7th and my buddy is gonna take me along and let me drive his Ferrari!! I will definitely have pics and video!!!
By McLaren Fan
Hey I'm sure everyone remembers that story I posted about helping my friend Alan get his 308 GTB running right? Well about twice a month here in Houston the Ferrari club members have 'coffee and cruise' and the next one is on July 7th and my buddy is gonna take me along and let me drive his Ferrari!! I will definitely have pics and video!!!

Sounds good. :D
By madbrad
I said it here before so it's public knowledge that my hands down fave is the 512BB.

And BTW Black, yes black, DD, A black TR so deal with it! LOL.

I have touched the black TR of disgraced sprinter Ben Johnson.
By texasmr2
I have touched the black TR of disgraced sprinter Ben Johnson.

That takes alot of ball's to admit that publicly! :thumbup::laugh:
By Forti_Corse
yeah but black looks a hell of alot better than the shitty red, if you wanna be individual and not like all the other tools out there you go black

and yeah....miami vice had a white one, and that car was nice as
By darwin dali
yeah but black looks a hell of alot better than the shitty red, if you wanna be individual and not like all the other tools out there you go black

Don't get me wrong, black IS my favorite 'color', just not for a Testarossa :wink:
By f1ea
I remember my first "real life encounter" on the street was a Red Testarossa... the most amazing thing was its width, the tyres and its growl :shock:
As for the TR in black, i don't see sacrilege, it looks very very good, i'd take it :thumbup:

Of course, i wouldn't sin with a F40, 308, 348, GTO etc. these MUST be red :yes:
By welshie

Bang on mate!!
By Forti_Corse
the car i drive is a 1993 honda prelude Si and their flagship colour is milano red(honda knockoff ferrari comparison) i drive a black one, and it looks soooo much better.

but yeah if ur gonna own a ferrari it needs to be red especially if ur paying that damn much u dont want regrets afterwards, but id never afford a ferrari so ill never have that problem

See our F1 related articles too!