FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I see why this thread was posted in now. How the hell did it get so many views??
I laughed, she's got the second top billing post and it's a thread I've never even seen.

It would be nice if there was a "blast from the past" section where every day a dead popular post that hadn't been replied to in a year or two would show.
she speaks 3 languages so she's got brains as well as beauty.

Naw that probably just means she's dumb in three languages :rofl: I know plenty of people that speak english and spanish...throwing a third language in would just mean more people can understand they're dumb
She probably went to a finishing school where languages along with other necessities for existing successfully in all sorts of well to do society are taught.. She's also got a room in her mansion just for handbags where she keeps a collection of particularly expensive ones all the same except one in each colour. And she has cute dogs, but employs someone else to look after them.I've posted less than complimentary pictures of her on here before now, even with her army of beauticians. I'll see if I can seek them out. Not jealous much :rofl: actually I'm not. Except that she can get into the F1 paddock whenever she wants. She's very much in the Paris Hilton spoilt little rich girl mould. With or without knickers.
here we go.
Tamara+Ecclestone+Getting+Coffee+London+-ORMtP518onl[1].jpg

Tamara+Ecclestone+Tamara+Ecclestone+Getting+VMnMcL9biwvl[1].jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
She's so rich, that's a £189 cup of coffee she's having. Very exclusive, it's coffee grown on the Colombian hillside watered only with the tears of children orphaned by the drug trade and the ongoing strife with Venezuela. :yes:

Yummy.
She probably went to a finishing school where languages along with other necessities for existing successfully in all sorts of well to do society are taught.. She's also got a room in her mansion just for handbags where she keeps a collection of particularly expensive ones all the same except one in each colour. And she has cute dogs, but employs someone else to look after them.I've posted less than complimentary pictures of her on here before now, even with her army of beauticians. I'll see if I can seek them out. Not jealous much :rofl: actually I'm not. Except that she can get into the F1 paddock whenever she wants. She's very much in the Paris Hilton spoilt little rich girl mould. With or without knickers.

You know a lot of details about a woman that you claim to not be jealous of :D

You know a lot of details about a woman that you claim to not be jealous of :D

There was a tv programme on her. It was all on that.

See our F1 related articles too!